Cpt.Caveman or Lambone?

thelawgoddess

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Dan_ just reread this thred, and I can not find in it anyone calling anyone any names or being mean in any way. I just see people cracking wise and having a laugh, but not realy at anyones expense. there are no hard feelings here. I do not see what your problem with this is. Please explain.

quit personalizing SK it is all the same .Mine was in jest also taste is in the mind of the beholder even I find some things offensive ...your ignorance for one

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

And I use the "c" word once (to a guy at that) and I "crossed the line"?Like I said Jon CONSISTANCY is the key
[Roll Eyes]

You sound like a whiney bitch. I know you told SK that your comment was in jest, but you still sound like a whiney bitch. Maybe it's your keyboard; get a new one and your typing won't sound so bitchy. [big Drink]

quote:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Dan_ just reread this thred, and I can not find in it anyone calling anyone any names or being mean in any way. I just see people cracking wise and having a laugh, but not realy at anyones expense. there are no hard feelings here. I do not see what your problem with this is. Please explain.

quit personalizing SK it is all the same .Mine was in jest also taste is in the mind of the beholder even I find some things offensive ...your ignorance for one

I can't even believe that you are such an ass. Everyone was right you suck

[laf][Moon]

well, having had a chance to take in all the information y'all have so graciously provided, i've come to the unfortunate decision that neither one of you are very cute. [Moon]

and i'm not sure i'm impressed with guys who live in caves or barns. [Eek!]

i guess i'm going to have to go back to choosing my climbing partners by how hard they climb ...

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

well, having had a chance to take in all the information y'all have so graciously provided, i've come to the unfortunate decision that neither one of you are very cute.
[Moon]

and i'm not sure i'm impressed with guys who live in caves or barns.
[Eek!]

i guess i'm going to have to go back to choosing my climbing partners by how hard they climb ...

missed ya at the gym last night hot stuff...whats up with that???

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

$5 on shelley.

thanks dru... it's shelly for future reference

[Wink]
So your parents couldn't spell, that's Ok I will pretend like they could.

[laf][laf][laf]
i supose I could spell it chelle. it's short for Michelle
[Wink]
I will think twice before I ask any questions on this board about Canyon de Chelly then. [Razz]

Larson, if I wanted you to whisper sweet nothings into my PM inbox, I would have asked...

Go slog your fat ass up Ranier and sit on one of those steam vents you SUV drivin wanna be climber x'game watchin Big Lou lovin' son of a bitch...

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

Larson, if I wanted you to whisper sweet nothings into my PM inbox, I would have asked...

Go slog your fat ass up Ranier and sit on one of those steam vents you SUV drivin wanna be climber x'game watchin Big Lou lovin' son of a bitch...

Ditto, prick... [laf][laf][Moon]

quote:

Gee you little fellas who climb to make your dicks seem bigger are really starting to worry me [...]

you might want to do some more research before you make a statement like that. the climbing seems to do the trick for some guys. [Eek!]

quote:

Gee you little fellas who climb to make your dicks seem bigger are really starting to worry me and Lameboy I am not fat or suv drivin' 5'11' 200lbs of rompin, stompin AIRBORNE STEEL HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He only said your ass was fat. At 5'-11", 200#, you could have a fat ass. It happens in middle age, accept it. [laf]

quote:

Lamebone and Greg W a couple of hard ups who would kiss the ass of any female who would look at them(few I am sure)keep it up you complete pussies amuse me ...now shut up Lamebone you little CUNT

Dan Larson have you climbed Rainier yet. Why don't you go study it some more hehe

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

well, having had a chance to take in all the information y'all have so graciously provided, i've come to the unfortunate decision that neither one of you are very cute.
[Moon]

and i'm not sure i'm impressed with guys who live in caves or barns.
[Eek!]

missed ya at the gym last night hot stuff...whats up with that???

C'mon lameboner I am sure that you are used to being worked by women all you napoleon complex pussy beggars are [Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

Lamebone and Greg W a couple of hard ups who would kiss the ass of any female who would look at them(few I am sure)keep it up you complete pussies amuse me ...now shut up Lamebone you little CUNT

Dan Larson have you climbed Rainier yet. Why don't you go study it some more hehe

Your point????? tread carefully asshole your back on the list