if women ask for sex

pacificrain

...iam still bitter because i directly ask this

guy that i climb with if he is interested to have

sex with me and he was appalled by the whole thing

it seems funny that men doesnt seem to know what they want...if we women are too agressive they

back out..if we are too passive is not enough,

granting that he was scared to ruin the friendship

as climbing partners but why cant be sex be sex nothing more ,if myself as a woman can handle that

they why mostthese adrenalin extremist men shy

out from , so it seems ..who else could handle this????

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by pacificrain:

it seems funny that men doesnt seem to know what they want...if we women are too agressive they

back out..if we are too passive is not enough,

granting that he was scared to ruin the friendship

Sounds like your friend is either gay or stupid, or you are scary. If I were you I'd focus on the first two and forget about the third.

as climbing partners but why cant be sex be sex nothing more ,if myself as a woman can handle that

they why mostthese adrenalin extremist men shy

out from , so it seems ..who else could handle this????

It sounds like your friend is stupid or gay, or you are scary. I think the first choice is most likely.

[ 05-08-2002, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

Yo, Rain, all I can say is if you have the testicular fortitude to start a topic like that on this board, you MUST be this guy's ropegun. He was experiencing fear of failure (What if I don't make her toes curl? Will she still lead that chossy offwidth for me?)On the other hand, you are exhibiting outstanding judgment by posting after Dru and Borbon have taken vacations, so maybe he feels inferior and wouldn't have control over the resulting relationship shift. At any rate, it's all his issue and you've proven yourself worthy of a better lover. Or maybe belaying is providing him with all the fantasy material he needs. Either tease him relentlessly into the sack (releasing sexual tension always pays off big), or dress frumpy for the crags and see if he comes slinking around, looking for the old sugar. At any rate, check your PMs, I'm sure you're being deluged with offers from the undersexed wall-crawlers that cruise this site.

Happy hunting! [Wink]

The trick is finding the right man. I heard somewhere that every strong woman secrerly wants to find a stronger man that will gently dominate her. I don't know if that is true or not, but frankly if some looser can't handle a fucking friend than he is a looser. Having the relationship that you want is possible. Just be clear, set limits, and keep looking and asking. [big Grin] Besides the chase is half the fun [Wink]

Meet me at the icicle creek parking lot on Sunday at 11:30 (not too early you know). My beefy new Explorer needs to be broken in and you sound like the right philly for the job. Heck, I'll even give you a free Northwest Forest Pass and give you credit for trail stewardship. How's that for an offer you can't refuse?

quote:

sk: ... frankly if some looser can't handle a fucking friend than he is a looser.

I think she was talking about fucking a friend, not "a fucking friend".

Or do you really think that any guy that won't sleep with any female friend is a loser?

quote:

sk: Having the relationship that you want is possible. Just be clear, set limits, and keep looking and asking. Besides the chase is half the fun

???Sweet advice, but it sounds like beta for finding a husband, not for getting your climbing partner to hop in the sack with you...

quote:

Originally posted by sayjay:

quote:

sk: ... frankly if some looser can't handle a fucking friend than he is a looser.

I think she was talking about fucking a friend, not "a fucking friend".

Or do you really think that any guy that won't sleep with any female friend is a loser?

quote:

sk: Having the relationship that you want is possible. Just be clear, set limits, and keep looking and asking. Besides the chase is half the fun

???Sweet advice, but it sounds like beta for finding a husband, not for getting your climbing partner to hop in the sack with you...

I don't think that a person who wont have sex with a friend is a looser. It probably would have been helpful had the guy been strait up.(just guessing, but when signals get crossed usualy someone isn't comunicating very clearly) But I do think that having a friend who is also a lover can be a good thing. It works very well for some people. It's all about consenting adults. That's what the limit setting, setting expectations is all about. It sounded like a messey hurtful experience.

If you can't fuck your friends who can you fuck? [Wink]

Jeez, women are harder to spray with than men [big Grin]

P.S. A relationship that lasts 5 minutes is still a relationship and desurves(sp) kindness and consideration [smile] Not saying that it always works out that, just would if the world were perfect [smile]

quote:

Jeez!!!! I still can't understand why the guy could be so appalled?!?! Amazing... [Wazzup]

I may or may not have taken her up on her offer, but come on. I would have been pretty damn excited if she propositioned me! As a male, it's nice to be the hunted instead of the hunter every now and then. It's certainly far less work... [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by bellemontagne:

As a male, it's nice to be the hunted instead of the hunter every now and then. It's certainly far less work...
[big Grin]

I'd suggest you go check out "Big Bears" night at the Bottoms-Up Inn. The weekly paper seems to indicate that there are quite a few men getting picked up over there.... [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by bellemontagne:

quote:

Jeez!!!! I still can't understand why the guy could be so appalled?!?! Amazing...
[Wazzup]

I may or may not have taken her up on her offer, but come on. I would have been pretty damn excited if she propositioned me! As a male, it's nice to be the hunted instead of the hunter every now and then. It's certainly far less work...
[big Grin]
I think that it is good for a woman to speek her mind, and ask for what she wants. The difficult part is accepting the "no" when it comes. Asking doesn't mean you get it. But it seems more likely. Hurray for speaking your mind!

[big Grin]

quote:

I'd suggest you go check out "Big Bears" night at the Bottoms-Up Inn. The weekly paper seems to indicate that there are quite a few men getting picked up over there....

Uhhh, I don't think I want to be a part of that hunting season...

[Moon][Moon][Moon]

[ 05-09-2002, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: bellemontagne ]