• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I'm affraid you are mistaking this for the mir on saterday thred... tool
[Razz]

Yo, the whole "tool" thing was way overplayed like three days ago. Pick a new word boy wonder... jazzman.gif

[ 05-06-2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

Isn't this Jon's site?

You shut the fuck up Larson, you putz.

[Moon]
kiss it...you know you like it.

Why is [Eek!] it you speak so strongly ..yet hide behind a fake name ?Hmmmmmmm could it be because you are a uhhhhhh PUSSY

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

Jon if you can't take the VERBAL feedback don't make the threats ....as subtle as they may be. I surely am not going to fight you I don't care who you are or who you think you want to be . To make a long story short . Just shut up
[Roll Eyes]

So what provoked this Dan? You just bored?

There are two kinds of feedback in my mind, one that is constuctive and one that malicious in intent. What was the point of this first post of this thread? Were you trying to make a point about the way we run this website or for some reason were you trying to make an ass out of someone who you've never met and no very little about.

Actually you have no proof that I pulled the thread do you besides the fact I admitted to it. You wanna know why I pulled the thread, it was you language using words like 'cunt' so eliquently. There is a limit to what can be said here and you crossed it so deal with it. I'm sorry you are so upset over a thread with so much importance and such intelligent conversation.

I don't threaten people Dan, I maybe can understand how you can interpreted what I said as a thread but what I was getting at is that I'll say in person what I say here, I'll tell you to your face that I don't give a shit what you think. I'm not hiding behind my keyboard and monitor, I hold myself accountable for what I say.

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

Bull Dyke[/QB]

I wasn't sure if I should be insulted by this. I work with a number of women who uh, go to the other church, as they say, and we had some discussion about this term. It was generally concluded that it is an ephitet on par with the 'n' word (which I have never seen on this board) and the 'c' word, which gets edited or deleted when it shows up. So in the spirit of this I'd like to suggest that we add this to the pile of things you really just can't say here. The women tel me it's a real mean thing to say. 'Course I'd love to get rid of all the joking homophobia nonsense too, but some folks might not have much to say to one another if they could no longer use the term 'cum guzzler.'

So, let me say now that not only do I think Dan Larson Sucks but I'd also like to add that he may or may not be a, oh, what's the word I want here, oh yeah, a bigot . Three cheers for the bigot!!!

[laf]

Hey allison, Have you ever read the book C***? I have not, but from what I understand, it is a book encouiraging us to own the word, to make it our own as women. Not sure though. I have a few Gay women friends as well. Most of them are as loud and obnoxious as I am and one would find it verry difficult to provke or offend them. Every one is different. I don't use the word, But I am not offended by it. [big Drink] to you sista

P.S. IMHO I think that goes for most words and phrases that people are ofended by, admitadly that,s coming from a strait white woman, and I don't know everything [Wink]

[ 05-08-2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

No not a bigot.Though you would like it to be that easily explained.the "C" word is out of line but apparently cock chugger isn't or even cum guzzler . C'mon Allison quit custom tailoring this thing. I had a little fun that got out of hand, take it easy.......BULL DYKE [Razz]