Originally posted by dick savage:

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

I got more pulled posts than anyone
[Wazzup][Razz]

that's because you have such a pleasing personality
[hell no]
NOT

you must be related to Larson; you're both assholes.
[Moon][laf]
You don't know what your talking about music man. Cavey may be crude and crass, But at least he is FUNNY! [laf] . Lasrson is just a TOOL with no sense of humor. [Mad] ... Besides, I have a crush on Caveys son [Wink]

" title="" src="graemlins/bigdrink.gif" /> [/QB]

Yeah right!!! You could be some kind of psycopath or something... I don't think I'll be meeting you. But I am blushing. [big Grin]

[ 05-06-2002, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: sk ]

What did I do ?????? Why am I the only one who gets attacked when I stand up for myself.You sissies want me to roll over with my legs up in the air ?Lithium huh?Maybe so but I am only on my second visit to the shrink he hasn't had time to fully diagnose me yet. Whitehorse Mt. in the early A.M. trying to branch out from Rainier . O.K. I am only doing it because the weather isn't that great.I admit I do get carried away sometimes but I am harmless I LOVE YOU ALL really I do and if I find out where the Pub club is and I get back soon enough from Whitehorse I will stop by and give hugs and kisses to all. [smile]

I'm starting to feel a little bit bad for poor old dan larson... Can a sense of humor be learned or perhaps injected???? SAVE DAN LARSON!! telethon anyone??? [laf][laf][laf]

P.S. Cavey jr, I don't call boys [Razz]

I'm still waiting to here from our friends at FOX to see if they will pick up the DAN LARSON TELETHON. I'm here now to IGNORE socm, and to ask all of you kind folks to GIVE, Give till it hurts for the poor under priviledged Dan Larson. He is seeking a verry painful and experimental laugh infusion. We hope that this would bring some humor into his posts at cc.com, wich realy would be good for all of us. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I'm still waiting to here from our friends at FOX to see if they will pick up the DAN LARSON TELETHON.

sk:

You need to get a washed-up celebrity on board who is willing to chain smoke into the wee hours while begging for money and introducing people that no one under the age of 65 would know. Hey, it works for Jerry's Kids!

On a personal note, sure you are one of SOCM's cast-offs but there is no need to be bitter. [smile]

Greg

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I'm still waiting to here from our friends at FOX to see if they will pick up the DAN LARSON TELETHON.

sk:

You need to get a washed-up celebrity on board who is willing to chain smoke into the wee hours while begging for money and introducing people that no one under the age of 65 would know. Hey, it works for Jerry's Kids!

On a personal note, sure you are one of SOCM's cast-offs but there is no need to be bitter.
[smile]

Greg

Doesn't being one of SOCM cast offs make me a celeb??? I often somke intill the wee hours

[laf][laf][big Grin]

Doesn't being one of SOCM cast offs make me a celeb??? I often somke intill the wee hours

[/QB]

It does make you a starlette in the Hollywood of your mind, but you really need that "washed-up starpower" of someone like the cast from "My Three Sons" or Eddie Haskel from "Leave it to Beaver." I am sure you smoke 'til the wee hours, but are you still smokin' in the wee hours?

Greg