Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

quote:

Originally posted by pope:

Actually....we rotate, Dwaynella.

Does that require a basket swing?
[Eek!]
You know about his basket swing? Bastard. He told me he got it for MY birthday. I suppose you also know about the silk scarf, the one with all of the knots?

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

That was yours?

I feel so used.

Dwayner's got too much love for monogamy. Take a number. The pace of his romantic life is so frantic...let's just say he would do well to install a revolving door.

• 7 years later...

Once in awhile, when I go to the Spray forum, I get this list of dusty old threads as if they were the most recent thing. This ever happen to anyone else?

Since Pope reaffirmed his bond with his buddy Peter Puget in that MTB TR (Pope's second TR ever, good on ya!) it seemed fitting to pull this crusty little chestnut to the foreground.

I am me! Now that Pope and I are buds maybe we should team up and take someone climbing. ALright step up and make your bid a day of climbing with Peter and the Pope!

Pope - What do you think is a good cause. And if you say crowbar I'll kill you.

kill him...with a crowbar?

It was always my understandin's that the feller who posts here as "Peter Puget" is none other than the Index regular and rock-cop (at least from my experience), Darryl Cramer. Now that just be what I been told, and if I'm wrong, you're welcome to to correct me and no offense to that Cramer-dude if he ain't P.P. an he can have some o' dis:

mickeygirl32tin.jpg

Once in awhile, when I go to the Spray forum, I get this list of dusty old threads as if they were the most recent thing. This ever happen to anyone else?

Since Pope reaffirmed his bond with his buddy Peter Puget in that MTB TR (Pope's second TR ever, good on ya!) it seemed fitting to pull this crusty little chestnut to the foreground.

I must be psychic or psychotic... ahh the old days :) miss you buddy :moondance: