2000 members?

MysticNacho

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, there are the Lurkers:

From all across the country, perhaps the world for jimmny’s sake, they lie there just reading. As they are not local, they don’t feel right in contributing too much to the forums. They seek small bits of route information for the once-or-twice-per-year-escape from the flatlands. They slog through the grid lock to O'hare Airport BOUND to the BIG CASCADES! AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THEY FEEL! LIKE! A GOD! GIVEN! MAN!! AGAIN!!! FOR HAVING!!! REACHED!!! THE TOP OF

....mt. shuksan via the sulfide glacier...

...lurk...

...lurk...

Member #: 1779, Chicago, IL.

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: HernyG ]

dudes, i'd appreciate it if you didn't reveal taht most of these 2k members are infact a handful of individuals ( i think i have at least a dozen myself)

you see, we here at cc.com use this statistic to sell advertisement space, and is critical to the valuation of our stock.

quote:

Originally posted by TIMM@Y:
dudes, i'd appreciate it if you didn't reveal taht most of these 2k members are infact a handful of individuals ( i think i have at least a dozen myself).

...As I suspected, everything is being controlled by a few, highly placed power-brokers protected by a nefarious shadow government. shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Schuldt:
Hey Greg, you sound like Trask.

I've read some of Trask's posts and I'll take that as a compliment. All I know is that since I began participating on cc.com the black helicopters have been flying over my house more often. cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

I've read some of Trask's posts and I'll take that as a compliment. All I know is that since I began participating on cc.com the black helicopters have been flying over my house more often.
cool.gif" border="0

DUDE HELP ME I THINK IM INHALING SOME OF THAT CHEMTRAIL!!! shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

I've read some of Trask's posts and I'll take that as a compliment. All I know is that since I began participating on cc.com the black helicopters have been flying over my house more often.
cool.gif" border="0

Dude same here! And just yesterday I had to fight off a squad of ninjas. Crazy shit these days eh?