Employment

red

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:
Dude two words: Meth Lab

That's an excellent idea! You'll make tons of cash, and have some serious endurance for those long approaches!Red, if yoo speled on yor resuhmay lik yoo do hear, they wont eaven look at yor aplicashun. It's called Spellcheck for a reason. [Wazzup][laf]

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by taz:

and for everyone of those 1000 you've read... yur just a little bit dumber
tongue.gif" border="0

Ya know taz, I’m really sorry for all those times several days ago when I tricked you into looking at pictures of my naked, unshaven ass under the auspices of artistic enlightenment. Get over it Uncle Pervie. [big Drink]

By the way, I hear that Pro Mountain Sports is coming out with a line of designer polypro for toddlers. How cute! Really worth the extra cost! And Jim's new designer gift samplers of Northwest coffees and salmon! The greatest! And he promises he won't jack up the price too high before he offers a discount.

quote:

Originally posted by lizard brain:
By the way, I hear that Pro Mountain Sports is coming out with a line of designer polypro for toddlers. How cute! Really worth the extra cost! And Jim's new designer gift samplers of Northwest coffees and salmon! The greatest! And he promises he won't jack up the price too high before he offers a discount.

are you calling jim nelson a sellout??? you know he lurks this website don't you sucka [Wazzup]

I knew there would be some dumbass that wouldn't get the joke. That was a poke at REI, you fool, not Jim. It's called irony. Figure it out.

BTW, I only buy at REI if I can't find it at Jim's. SO there.

[ 03-14-2002: Message edited by: lizard brain ]

I have a feeling Red will be getting sprayed into oblivion soon if he doesn't take a chill pill. Remember Red, "The best climber is the one having the most fun." Alex Lowe

So those little 5.2 climbing shits may be as good a climber as you and might be having more fun since they aren't the ones having a bitchfest on our little forum. eh [Moon]

Red,If it will make u feel any better I’m looking for a job at the NW over 18 months now. I have an extensive managerial retail experience (eight years), real-estate (two years), and business analytical and project planning (two years as well). With all the attractive titles and resume full of the so called right buzz words and still no interviews. Its hard out there and whatever was the reality 6 years ago, when they offered a 75k, comp car, stock options, lunches and paid vacation to a fresh out of collage grads, only to see the grad looking at the package as a chump change. I don’t know how to break it out to you but… It’s only a dream now (those poor college grads they thought that this is the reality I cant even start to tell u how many of them are Unemployed now and will take any cut or a job just to have a job).Any who, keep looking, chill out, and welcome to the world (do you now appreciating mom and dad) grin.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

[ 03-15-2002: Message edited by: IceIceBaby ]