"Libertarians" On The March

prole

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

I must have missed something...why is that funny? I would think it borders more towards horrifying than humorous. Speaking of attention whores: J Edgar Hoover living with a man all of of his life, maybe actually dressing up in women's clothing all the while while blackballing gays in the FBI and blackmailing political figures for lesser sexual offenses: that could be construed as funny. I could get that.

Whats the story? Why the funny icon?

:lmao:

I must have missed something...why is that funny? I would think it borders more towards horrifying than humorous. Speaking of attention whores: J Edgar Hoover living with a man all of of his life, maybe actually dressing up in women's clothing all the while while blackballing gays in the FBI and blackmailing political figures for lesser sexual offenses: that could be construed as funny. I could get that.

Whats the story? Why the funny icon?

Since OJ is in jail now, who is looking for the REAL killers of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend?

enhanced-buzz-17611-1288121583-24.jpg

Bagger press: "His partner in the assault, tea party activist Mike Pezzano...

actually wore a "Don't Tread on Me" sticker as Proffit stomped the woman's head."

Aryan Nation Lite.

Or Aryan Nation Economy Size, more accurately.

These guys stopped thinking about even the remotest possibility of getting laid years ago.

I always love hearing a libertarian say "Let's take OUR country back" LOL.

enhanced-buzz-17611-1288121583-24.jpg

Bagger press: "His partner in the assault, tea party activist Mike Pezzano...

actually wore a "Don't Tread on Me" sticker as Proffit stomped the woman's head."

Aryan Nation Lite.

Or Aryan Nation Economy Size, more accurately.

These guys stopped thinking about even the remotest possibility of getting laid years ago.

I always love hearing a libertarian say "Let's take OUR country back" LOL.

The guy on the right looks like the typical D&D playing, Paul Ron acolyte who first learned about libertarianism from a Penn and Teller video (Ayn Rand book was too long) and figures church meetings might be a good place to troll for nookie since he struck out at the Knoxville Babylon 5 Convention. Large replica knife collection.