Need a crag dog?

BriClimbs

So. I was out at Smith for the week, and we found a sweet dog roaming around Skull's Hollow. He was in and out of our camp for the first few days, so we began to wonder if he had a home. Ravenously hungry, he ate while we called the number on his tag.

Turns out he was "given away" on craigslist 3 weeks ago. The old owner had no contact information of the "new owners" and when I asked if he could email them so we can return the dog, Buddy, to his home, he claims "the old lady handles the internet stuff" and didn't get back to us. We all think he was abandoned. In any case, we took him back to Bellingham WA with us and are in the process of finding him a good home.

We took him out to the rocks with us for 2 days and let me tell you, he is a kick ass crag dog. He hiked misery ridge with us like a champ and slept/contently chilled at all the walls. Very laid back and sweet dog. We think he's pit/border collie mix and about a year old. Very smart, and super friendly. Not sure about vet stuff, so he probably needs shots and needs to be neutered.

We're all poor college students and can't keep a dog, as much as we'd all love to. He needs a good home with someone willing to take the time to train him and adventure with him, so if anyone knows someone looking for an awesome pup, please let me know.

Thanks!

buddy_1.JPGbuddy_2.JPG

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys and Gals are soo cool for take'n on Buddy :tup: and I will attest to the fact it is truly a fine dog,If it were not for my unsocial German sheperds I would take him.

It was a joy having the crew over on the way to and from smith. You were truly a dirty bunch on the way back.

Thanks Lucky! It was awesome hangin out with you two; we all appreciate the hospitality. And the sandwiches :grin:. Bud's meetin a nice couple tonight (one's a vet!) so we'll see how that goes. He's havin a blast hangin out with my roommates and I; but hopefully we find a good home for him soon cause we're gonna get too attached!