Techno

mtnrgr

I was climbing at V world today, and what the hell is up with a all the techno music? I have notice a disturbing trend throughout my stay in the PNW; the over abundance of techno music. Are your brains all water logged so the only music you can listen to is a constant beats-beats-beats-wreee-beats..... Techno or trance or house or whatever you call is just fine at dance club, but why listen to it like it is real music. It's all synthized computer crap.

In my hubble opinion good old fashion rock is the only music to climb too. Metallica, Korn, AC DC, G'n'R, etc. are all great music selections.Any one else out there tired of beats. This is the birthplace of Grunge, for chrissake.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no such thing as Techno. I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!

can I get a rewind? REWIND!

I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS!I rock my wig with DRUM AND BASS! ...in your fuckin' FACE!