UGH. Lost # 4 Camalot at Index

summitchaserCJB

I couldn't resist leaving it alone, either. Sorry spiderman, but this thread just screams to become a dog-pile. Besides, it's not your thread to close. It's nkane's. He's got the FA on this thread. Now where's he gotten to, anyway?? Bueller...?? Bueller...?? Bueller...??

Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may have everyone's permission...I would really like to please end this topic with this post. Thank you in advance for your complience with my request.
spiderman, you've been around here for years. You know we can't do that. After all, this is the cc.com playground, and every once in a while, someone gets sand kicked in their eyes... :)

If I may have everyone's permission...I would really like to please end this topic with this post. Thank you in advance for your complience with my request.
spiderman, you've been around here for years. You know we can't do that. After all, this is the cc.com playground, and every once in a while, someone gets sand kicked in their eyes... :)

or, sand kicked in their vaginas, as in the case of SummitGinger here

Anybody besides me notice that the writing on the chalkboard is ass backwards?? :crazy:

Post Count Update:

In just 20 minutes after spiderman respectfully requested that we end this thread,

9 new posts were logged!!!1

Way to go sprayers! And let the scrum continue!

OK...ok...I've made my appology to Summit Chaser and I can't resist playing in the sand box now. Question...how long does it take a bunch of broke, dirtbag, climbers to raise enough money for a #4. And how long to raise enough money for a couple of Pabst Blue Ribbons. Any ideas?

OK...ok...I've made my appology to Summit Chaser and I can't resist playing in the sand box now. Question...how long does it take a bunch of broke, dirtbag, climbers to raise enough money for a #4. And how long to raise enough money for a couple of Pabst Blue Ribbons. Any ideas?
depends... are we drinking during the fundraiser?

depends... are we drinking during the fundraiser?

maybe we could have a PBR Drinking Fundraiser and raise money that way. You get sponsors to pay for every PBR you drink. with corporate matching, this thing could be huge. i'm betting we could easily raise enough for a down payment on a used #4 of previous generation.

maybe we could have a PBR Drinking Fundraiser and raise money that way. You get sponsors to pay for every PBR you drink. with corporate matching, this thing could be huge. i'm betting we could easily raise enough for a down payment on a used #4 of previous generation.

Ah so like race for the cure but drink for da pro. wonder what I could get sponsors to to pay per beer. I know I could crush at least a case of does bad boys :)