Guess this climber!!!

TamaraSlade

Squammish grades are soft? Ahh, that explains things.

Harrison Bluffs grades (near Marc's house) are not. I found them quite comparable to Index. 5.9 there felt like the 5.9 I know and love. I saw his projects, and they are not inflated grades at all. Why the bad blood towards Marc? He is a generous, good-natured person and a strong climber.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: Best thread ever!

Summitchaser, as much as I am really enjoying this thread, and as much as you deserved this/needed this, I’m actually starting to feel bad for you: for the love of god man, stop responding already! Your only chance at redemption here is to STFU and demonstrate a bit of humility—seriously.

Edited by kayfire

• 1 month later...

That is to say, try to keep up.

Oh please, and this from the guy who doesn't know what a Bear is and referred to Archenemy as a "gurl." BTW Sobo, that's a common slang term for a transvestite, crossdresser, or transexual: someone girly who isn't all there on the genetic level. I say old chap, do try and keep up, mmmkay?

I must be frequenting the wrong web sites, I didn't know that!

That is to say, try to keep up.

Oh please, and this from the guy who doesn't know what a Bear is and referred to Archenemy as a "gurl." BTW Sobo, that's a common slang term for a transvestite, crossdresser, or transexual: someone girly who isn't all there on the genetic level. I say old chap, do try and keep up, mmmkay?

I must be frequenting the wrong web sites, I didn't know that!

There, ya see, OW? I ain't the only old fokker on this here site. :laf: