I GOT A NEW DRILL! Need a name for it

billcoe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Christening will have to be put on hold then: it's (as noted in the picture below) anyway.

onamissionnight4.jpg

That's right.

Hey Drew - I saw they got the bobblehead version of you out now. Congrats dude. They come in what they call the "realistically sized G-Spot 2" high" versions.

0419E0C8E5.jpg

That new Bosch is a beautiful thing. How many holes out of the little ?1.2? amph battery?

Hey Darrin: just saw your question. Sorry. It looks like the lil battery on this one is good for 7 - 3/8" x 5' long holes in hard Andesite/Basalt. However, per the Bosch site, it's delivering only half the impact of the regular drill, and that translates in "fast" drilling only, not "extremely sickly fast" like the larger "Lil Dawg" version. So lighter = slower.

• 4 weeks later...
Unfortunately billcoe I think most people wouldn't want to climb that with or without bolts! :poke:

Looks like a wall of hardened mud.

i didn't know they could stack shit that high

Ouch, ouch, ouch. Wow: well, that pic is of the more solid rock out there too. When you hit the loose stuff, it's absolutely horrifying.

The new name thing got bogged down. How did "THE VIOLATOR" :poke: go over? Probably not rough enough. I've noticed that you guys, with all your gratuitous taunting, and your high school bullying apparently have finally chased off The Popester and Don. Other than this bolt issue, I like those guys. Don's career as an archeologist in particular he should be proud of.

Don, if you're lurking: thanks for finally leaving the local boyz alone on that other bolt issue I mention above. It got sorted out without your interference just fine. A second ascent of The Salathe Highway on the Old Witch still awaits. I didn't see you stepping up and offering to climb up and pull that rap sling off and downclimb it. There's no bolts at all on that pinnacle other than the rap point at the base. I had a 7mil tag line on me with the Lil Dawg attached ready for action below.

1_resized_Bill_dropping_a_sling_over_the_hair_bun.jpg

That's the little white 00s on the top left one there, and you'll have to downclimb to the xx's at the pinnacle base. Be a good idea to have that with a video camera going for the record in case it goes bad. This is a distance shot from the other side so you can see the route. In the upper pic, I'm sitting where the o is on top in the lower picture.

The_Old_Witch_and_The_Dragons_Spine_Pinnicles_belays.JPG

BTW, despite it's unsoiled and virgin nature - the pinnacle on the right by the fir tree with NO XX's on top yet, the Dragons Spine, has been spoken for already. That's the reason (like someone needs a reason for more crap) that I got the new drill.