Olympics

Doug

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA Gold in Ice Hockey.

doubtful.

Yikes. If that happens I'll stick my dick in the poutine.

I was on Robson watching the Skeleton when Montgomery won gold, the energy was intense. It was literally shoulder to shoulder even with street closed. Pretty memorable moment.

thats 6 golds to US 7 golds, IOC counts the number of golds as the winner of the games

Own the Gold Podium

LOL I love that skier Canadian skier that had the Bronze sewed up but crashed out trying to make up WAY too much distance and once trying to catch up with the gold and silver winners. "I wasn't skiing for a silver".

CORE DUDE!

One NHL teams in BC and two in Florida

Canucks coming on to their 300th sold out game in a row, TB barely fills the stadium and I bet most people dont even know who the Panthers are

reminds me of criticism of LA sports fans. Holy shit! There's places with things more interesting to do than watching the NHL?

One NHL teams in BC and two in Florida

Canucks coming on to their 300th sold out game in a row, TB barely fills the stadium and I bet most people dont even know who the Panthers are

reminds me of criticism of LA sports fans. Holy shit! There's places with things more interesting to do than watching the NHL?

Ya, in LA they are probably stuck in traffic trying to make it to the game.