• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Do you agree with this?

Are you sure you haven't misquoted this individual? As I recall, he said:

"People have a right to anonymous man sex in Turkish bath houses."

Honestly, I cut and pasted this quote straight from my PM's. Since I happen to believe in this dictate, and since its source is a man even more important than OW....even more important than MattP himself....I'm going to protect his identity.

Honestly, I cut and pasted this quote straight from my PM's. Since I happen to believe in this dictate, and since its source is a man even more important than OW....even more important than MattP himself....I'm going to protect his identity.

OMG!! You're not saying it was an...

...wait just a minute. More important than MattP? Now that's just crazy! :crosseye:

Oooh, a little peep from Pope, like a dog with a bone. Has someone just used your name on cc.com, or did they say Pope = Whatever your real name is? Certainly you've posted pictures of yourself that have been published in a guidebook, I'm not sure what you expect a moderator to do about that?

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but I'm not all that important around here.

unless "the man" is investigating you for a crime, your right to anonymity in the interwebs should be a right. You can divulge as much or as little information about yourself as you want. Once it is out there it is public record.

Peter! Peter, sic balls!!!!

No. That is just how you remembered it. Personal experience?

dude, this is amerikkka - you have no rights (certainly not in relation to private businesses)!

Once you cross the border into this sovereign intertardnation, all your rights are become ours. Why, we could seize the entire contents of your hard drive, just like they can at the US Border!