[TR] BaconRawk - Ze Norseman's Noggin 1/23/2010

ivan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read? novel...

oh yeah, sure, i gotta talon - critical on this climb even, as the one in the video wouldn't work where that one did :)

mostly i've just never given a shit about learning the brandname of anything...cars, powertools, people...wahtever - i point and grunt and it all works out :)

talon has three different hooks on it, i like buying sky hooks and modifying them... beacon is exciting to hook on.

what's the mod you make to sky hooks? i done used the interwebs to confirm that my other fancy hook is in fact that particuliar species of which you speak - non-mod seemed to work just fine :)

It would be no use. Didnt we all chip in a few years back to buy him a new harness? Duck tape anyone?

it's been awhile since i've seen him in a harness since he f'ed up his knee, but i seem to recall the johnson-era swami thing got the boot awhile ago

gotta love duck tape though, my etriers are about 50% tape at the momemtn :)

• 11 months later...

that'd be crazy to free :noway: but not hard for the hardmen for sure (powderhund would dig that fucking thing!). for the mortals, freeing past the hanging anchor is more conceivable, but holy shit falling onto several of those hangers is almost too hideous to contemplate :)