Well Done CC.Com Druggies

Fairweather

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, DD, I get it. Enjoy your pouting session.
Right again, give the man another star. Pouting here at the house on one of the sure to be last good climbing days of the year. Sprayin and hanging with the kids whilst this head cold kicks my ass. Much rather be out a few pitches up but I guess I'll settle for some button pushing here.

Reagan's legacy is more than just the War on Drugs: the war about drugs

Just like JFK's legacy is more than just Teddy....

big_iconic_vietnam.jpg

To be fair,I believe this photo was taken during the Johnson administration. But yes, it's part of JFK's legacy nonetheless.The children in the photo had just been napalmed, the girl had her clothes blown off, and what we don't see is the globs of still burning napalm burning through to her rib cage in her back. The girl survived and lives in the US today.

Edited by Mtguide

Ah Kimmo check out Best & Brightest Unfortunately I have thought of it many times in relation to Obama.

Looks liek others have too.....

Obama's Vietnam?

Friday's airstrikes are evidence Obama will take the hard line he promised in Pakistan and Afghanistan. But he should remember what happened to another president who inherited a war.

Juan Cole

linky

p32.jpg

Edited by Peter_Puget

you seemingly have had a history indicative of a reluctance to engage in the tasteless theatrics that are evoked by the "anonymous" nature of this forum, so to see the photo above came as a bit of a surprise, that's all.

as does your "defense" in the post above.

If PP has indeed changed his mind about the neo-conservative, unilateral agenda of might makes right so expensively executed by the previous administration, I suppose one more convert, however too little too late, is cause for a one handed golf clap. Even the village idiot eventually figures out that eating shit causes bad breath.

I haven't seen a single post from him to indicate such. In fact, I haven't seen a single post from him which espouses much of a tangible position on anything, save baseball. He doesn't seem to really have a clear opinion, not one that he's been willing to share here, about what to actually do about anything.

Nearly every other conservative on this site seems to at least get to the point every now and then, even if that point is no more than a wish to have their sack licked.

The word 'gelatinous' comes to mind.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

to be fair, posting that photo for the purposes it was posted is a rather sad testament to its poster.

Indeed, there is nothing in PP's prose over the last 7 years indicating he learned anything from the Vietnam fiasco.

There's nothing in your years of posting indicating that you have learned anything about the Marxist fiasco(s).

to be fair, posting that photo for the purposes it was posted is a rather sad testament to its poster.

Indeed, there is nothing in PP's prose over the last 7 years indicating he learned anything from the Vietnam fiasco.

There's nothing in your years of posting indicating that you have learned anything about the Marxist fiasco(s).

...except the superior quality of life and personal security of every other civilized western country on the planet.