RF Ichiro

DH Griffey

SP Felix

SP Lakey

SP Joel Piniero

SP That guy we had from Wisc.

Rel Bedard

Closer Ardsma

Still some holes to be filled but not so bad......

Edited by Peter_Puget

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't score on Bay, I agree that it would be AWESOME to have Cameron back as a left fielder! He'd be a more economic option as well...

Signing a veteran catcher is a top priority (injury prone veteran B. Molina?), as is extending Felix's contract and finding someone else to throw into the starting mix.

I'd like to see them bring back Branyan (again, good value) and to keep Lopez -he might not have the best numbers, but he'll only improve and has been great in the clutch.

Beltre doesn't get near the love that he deserves due to that ridiculous contract he scored...it'd be great to have him back in the line up as well, but I got a feeling he'll end up being a fan favorite in another town.

Bill Hall is quite an expensive utility, and Carlos Silva ain't exactly pullin' his weight in gold...what to do, what to do...

Wow what a tele conference 2010 should rock!

In 'Z' we trust!

Catcher – TBD

1st Adrian Gonzalez

2nd Figgens

SS Wilson

3rd Beltre

LF Bay

CF Gut!

RF Ichiro

DH Griffey( and occasional outfiled)/Prince Fielder (and 1st)

SP Felix

SP Lee

SP Joel Piniero

SP Washburn

SR RRS

Rel Morrow

Rel Bedard

Rel Kelley

Closer Ardsma

This is a HORRIBLE move. I follow the Cubs religiously. Milton Bradley was a one-man wrecking crew in that clubhouse in 2009 and has been a cancer on every team he has played. Look at this guy's record! Any feel-good vibes Ken Griffey was supposed to generate playing locker room grabass with Ichiro are going to be sucked out of the room by this LUNATIC. The fact that my Cubs have been able to unload this monster (THANK GOD) only to have him potentially torpedo the best on-paper Mariners team since 2001 is like a Greek fucking tragedy. Seattle's softball media and Wakamatsu's cool are our only hope. Unbelievable.

"For their three-year, $30 million investment, the Cubs got a clubhouse pariah who was suspended in mid-September for insubordination, temper tantrums, criticism of the fans — serial bad behavior that formed a disruptive backdrop to a disappointing season. What a surprise. Chicago was the seventh stop in Bradley’s nine-year career, and he had problems everywhere else." New York Times......

"For their three-year, $30 million investment, the Cubs got a clubhouse pariah who was suspended in mid-September for insubordination, temper tantrums, criticism of the fans — serial bad behavior that formed a disruptive backdrop to a disappointing season. What a surprise. Chicago was the seventh stop in Bradley’s nine-year career, and he had problems everywhere else." New York Times......

This is just the tip of the iceberg FOR 2009! His other stops were just as bad, if not worse. Altercations with fans, teammates, managers, media, umpires, Gatorade coolers, bats, and bags of baseballs on every team he's played on. "You're not a ballplayer, you're a piece of shit."--Lou Pinella. Not a smart move for Dr. Z. But hey, just for fun, from now on I'm willing to wipe the slate clean for Milton, pretend none of this stuff never happened, buy a bag of peanuts, settle in, and watch the CRAZY...

milton-bradley-bomb-420x320.jpg

Here’s everything you need to know about Milton Bradley. The setting was the opening homestand of the season. Bradley was expressing his unhappiness in Chicago during a contentious session with reporters. As he walked away, the oft-injured Bradley was asked: How do you feel?

”I feel like 30 million bucks,” Bradley said over his shoulder, not missing a beat.

That is the quote the Cubs never wanted you to see.

hahhahahaha. well they couldn't get anything for Silva anyway.