stolen climber van.

bigwallben

hi, last night someone stole my white 95' dodge caravan from outside our place in wallingford; it is really stands out with the black rocket box and a "kill your television" sticker on the back. it is an extended cargo version. license number is B24475C. please let me know if you see it out there. thank you.

ben gilkison

07AUTO_0014_master.jpg07AUTO_0032_master.jpg07AUTO_0017_scan.jpg

Edited by bigwallben

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes you wish you had dropped a little coin and put a little GPS monitor in your rig in some hidden place. You could show up on the guys doorstep.

I got my van stolen several years ago right before my eyes. they saw me coming, and the guy sped away as I got my hand on the door.

Edited by stevetimetravlr

A friend drank a large quantity of my nice tequila several years ago. Sooo I excercised my, "dont get mad, get even" motto. Once he had finished launching his guts all over the front yard and passed out in his westy van, we put the thing in neutral and rolled it around the neighborhood until we found a suitable place. We made sure to leave the side door open, just as he had left it. We also took his keys back to the house the party was at, so he couldn't drive drunk, if he miraculously woke up. Unfortunately I had to leave before he awoke, but I hear he was none too happy.

Ben, perhaps something similar happened to you?

A friend drank a large quantity of my nice tequila several years ago. Sooo I excercised my, "dont get mad, get even" motto. Once he had finished launching his guts all over the front yard and passed out in his westy van, we put the thing in neutral and rolled it around the neighborhood until we found a suitable place. We made sure to leave the side door open, just as he had left it. We also took his keys back to the house the party was at, so he couldn't drive drunk, if he miraculously woke up. Unfortunately I had to leave before he awoke, but I hear he was none too happy.

Ben, perhaps something similar happened to you?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

very creative, one-eleven :tup:

• 1 month later...