$400 per gallon gas

YocumRidge

If congress wants to know where those $400 went (and continue to go!), all they have to do is to check in the pockets of the private "contractors" that Dicky, Rummy, Wolfey, Bushy and Co. hired to provide logistical support for the wars.

Even Wall Street have not come up with a better way to siphon public tax $$ into private pockets!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/63407-400gallon-gas-another-cost-of-war-in-afghanistan-

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You and your government (Bush era) is spending $50,000 per fish (fifty thousand dollars per fish, not a misprint) and I'd think you'd be pretty worried, pissed and concerned about that too, but not a word hey?

Hey, it's only paper, piss it away and flush it down, the taxpayers always have more.

did you even read the article?

She probably did what most of us do in those situations, our knees jerk upon reading the first paragraph and knocks us senseless, silly or both. Angry response ensures. Probably a good thing that no one has calculated how much money each dead Taliban or Al Queefer insurgent costs us. Make those fish look cheap.

nada mito!

the article was realated to the fully burdened cost of fuel by the military to the military...$400 per gallon in logistical, transportation and protection costs is the info to speak about...if it were truly about Bush and his Admin's "alliances" Obama and his Admin have had 8 months to rectify so i dont think that would be the case...if it were he wouldnt have stepped up operations pumping more $400-$1000 gallons of gas out of the tank

while i'll say contractors are giving the best deal on their "services"...why rail on about things that arent pertinent to the article in question...tis all i was getting at!

T

nada mito!

if it were truly about Bush and his Admin's "alliances" Obama and his Admin have had 8 months to rectify so i dont think that would be the case...if it were he wouldnt have stepped up operations pumping more $400-$1000 gallons of gas out of the tank

while i'll say contractors are giving the best deal on their "services"...why rail on about things that arent pertinent to the article in question.

Oh, really?

UNLESS you have not noticed, other than reversing Bush' stem cell policy, we are still in Dubya's Dark Ages! All the wars are fine and doing well, thank-you-very-much, there is no health care reform ... need I go on? What is 8 months to rectify the B's leftovers?

I don't think $400 is exhorbitant for transporting fuel to the front...think about it, its either in convoy or in airlift...its not rocket science...

now if the base price was $400, then there'd be some serious issues...

is the war worth it? that's another debate...

one must wonder what the fully burdened cost of transporting a slew of brand new Petzl QD's to an A0 boltline in central oregon is to a yuppie climber...

It must surely be more than the $22.95 cost per draw that the Evil Empire (aka REI) charges at the checkout counter!

:battlecage:

Oh, really?

UNLESS you have not noticed, other than reversing Bush' stem cell policy, we are still in Dubya's Dark Ages! All the wars are fine and doing well, thank-you-very-much, there is no health care reform ... need I go on? What is 8 months to rectify the B's leftovers?

regardless...the $400 per gallon of fuel has little if any "contractor" influence as you proclaimed...if i am wrong, please show some supporting information and i will withdraw my statement and agree with you

but per your article:

Military transport is used to distribute fuel to forward operating bases. For many remote locations, this means fuel supplies must be provided by air.

I don't think $400 is exhorbitant for transporting fuel to the front...think about it, its either in convoy or in airlift

Maybe if they are transporting from the USA....but arent they transporting from where they make the shit?

yer a moron...i don't recall reading about refineries or drilling in afghanistan...

now...if you were talking the unburdened cost of dope and opium, ok, then you are onto something...