:lmaobama:

prole

think about it: we split it in our society something heavy. depending on where you grew up (america?), the school-yard teaches you quick to at least try to be all cock and balls, and if you fail the grade, you develop intellect, perhaps as compensation for cock and balls. or maybe art. maybe it's different in seattle, and cities in general, but in the country where i grew up(haha), tis the rule.

maybe that's why i like norman mailer. and hemingway. used to like bukowski, but he was pretty compensatory.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

summer surprised us, coming over the Starnbergersee

with a shower of rain; we stopped in the colonnade,

and went on in sunlight, into the Hofgarten,

and drank coffee, and talked for an hour.

bin gar keine Russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch.

and when we were children, staying at the archduke's,

my cousin's, he took me out on a sled,

and I was frightened. He said, Marie,

marie, hold on tight. And down we went.

in the mountains, there you feel free.

i read, much of the night, and go south in the winter.

Check out Obamas latest move for peace!

"Barack Obama: Putin Can Be Involved In Poland's Future."

Visionary!

When Putin rears his head, and, you know, enters the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? That's right, It's Alaska! It's just right over the border. OBAMA KNOWS THIS, FOOL!!!!

..Obama, he said, "would trade every award as humbling and important as this one is for the dissolution of nuclear arsenals"

Now, THAT is liberal lunacy at it's best. The nuclear cat's long out of the bag, and nearly every crackpot government out there is soon to have a piece of it.

Peace through (far) superior firepower is essential to our way of life. It also has to be clearly understood that we not only can, but will with no uncertainity, ahniliate any entity that initiates action against us.

Might I add through superior technology (that we don't give away as did Clinton), nor sell to anyone else either.

It's taken me nearly 6 decades to understand this fully, and I certainly hope the young ones here (and elsewhere around the country) soon do as well.

...President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize...

:lmao:

To read about a LEGITIMATE recipient of the Nobel prize, go to Wednesday's (10/7/09) WSJ, Front page: "Mastery Over Light Puts Physicists in Picture for a Nobel". Scientists who discovered how to digitize and store light images received the Nobel prize Tuesday.

Peace through (far) superior firepower is essential to our way of life. It also has to be clearly understood that we not only can, but will with no uncertainity, ahniliate any entity that initiates action against us.

That worked like a charm in Southeast Asia, and it's working even better in Iraq and Afghanistan. If our opponents just, you know, understand us clearly enough, about, you know, who's boss around here, we get whatever we want for Christmas, and maybe even for our birthday, too.

Yes, you're correct. You're beginning to understand, although I don't think you know it yet. There are a lot of people out there who want to take it from us because they don't have what we have, what we've worked for, and "their god" is on their side and said it's ok. Well, it's not ok with me, and to whatever degree possible, I'll not let it happen.

It's unfortunate, but that's what it takes. I'd prefer to live out my life without having to concern myself with these kinds of problems. I despise the need for locks, passwords, showing ID when writing checks and enemy states with the desire, and increased ability, to do me the kids and grandkids harm.

So when I see an influential person, and ESPECIALLY the President say something as simple-minded as "I'd trade my prize for disarmament", it makes me very concerned for my, for OUR way of life. For my grandkids lives as they grow up. There is no reasonable excuse for that rhetoric. None.

When I was their age, I recall walking to school, occasionally looking up in the sky to see if the Russians and their bombers were coming yet. They were not, and now I know why. You should know also.