Hey Billcoe

prole

Let me make this as clear as possible. I (and from what I can tell, many others) come to this site for one and one reason only: to be abused. Your obsequious, sycophantic ass-licking on every thread for the last month has been nauseating and downright freaky... Like, cease and desist, maaann!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make this as clear as possible. I (and from what I can tell, many others) come to this site for one and one reason only: to be abused. Your obsequious, sycophantic ass-licking on every thread for the last month has been nauseating and downright freaky... Like, cease and desist, maaann!

Yeah, I use to be a nasty, mouthy lil shit who loved to fist fight all the time. All the time. I'd fight anyone, the biggest dude of any group, at the drop of a hat: and I'd drop the hat. I don't know where I went wrong. Got your message though, so I'll try right now...hmmmm, fingers aren't working ....give me a moment to compose some nasty crap....

Shit, this is tough......

OK, here we go. Prole, I've noticed that your posts have become much more informative, well thought out and humorous lately....wait just a damn minute.......this ain't working at all........let me consider it.

Well, I guess in the back of my mind, I know that for us all, the time we are blessed with here on earth is so short: a virtual eyeblink. What is left here when we are Dust in the Wind is the things we were able to do for others and what we might have meant to them. Mostly person to person, but also our words like on this site. The memory of what we were remains with those who are left. Tomorrow, if I die trying the GFA of the Old Witch or a 10 ton boulder crushes me on the Beekeeper route I want you all to come to my house, drink Ujahns fantastic beer, shed a tear, share a story and a laugh, and hug and care for each other with the common knowledge that those things we share in common are stronger and more important than those which would pull us apart. Then move on and live your lives with the richness and warmth we all want: with joy and happiness.

?

Shit, I need to work on your request, it ain't easy.

:wave:

celebrity-pictures-marilyn-manson-hug-kid.jpg

Let us all hug our kids and make the world a better place.

Don't worry Bill, I'm working on a Beliefnet/Shirtless Man-Hug website solution for you right now.

It will have to feature adds for special offers on tools for untying intertwined chest hairs.

Edited by Bug

I like you Bill, but you do tend to blow with the wind. Take a stand, stick to it, the world be damned. Prole is just another Bellingham moron. Don't accept his patronizing condescension even as it masquerades as flattery. Turn the knife.

You almost found common ground with Prole, but then the car ran right off the cliff again.

Oh well...