what happened

olyclimber

the server, which is under my desk, caught on fire. i poured a bunch of coffee on it, and mildly electrocuted my self. as i lay twitching and convulsing on the floor, i could see the drive containing the precious spray database of CC.com burst into flames. luckily my cat came down to investigate, and i was able to use her to smother the flames. i then created a clean room and manually extracted sector by sector all of your precious posts. then i had to find a place to put them. i was able to attach a 4 terrabyte drive to a timex sinclair clustered with a trs-80. things seem to be ok now, and these new systems fit nicely under my desk with the coffee pot brewing on top.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the server, which is under my desk, caught on fire. i poured a bunch of coffee on it, and mildly electrocuted my self. as i lay twitching and convulsing on the floor, i could see the drive containing the precious spray database of CC.com burst into flames. luckily my cat came down to investigate, and i was able to use her to smother the flames. i then created a clean room and manually extracted sector by sector all of your precious posts. then i had to find a place to put them. i was able to attach a 4 terrabyte drive to a timex sinclair clustered with a trs-80. things seem to be ok now, and these new systems fit nicely under my desk with the coffee pot brewing on top.

I figured it was because you needed $ to pay your bill and were late on the payment so they turned it off. I like your explanation better. Every post improves with some hot pussy in it.

Porters IT manager:

CAT%20ON%20COMPUTER.JPG