Living proof of FW's theories

glassgowkiss

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not surprising that to a 4-year old, a B-movie actor/GE spokesman and a life-long frat boy would have more credibility than a professor of constitutional law.

Better check your facts. Only by the loosest of definitions would Obama be considered a "professor". He was a part-time lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School. Other factors aside, I would put Bush's Yale B.A. and his Harvard MBA only a short stroke behind Obama's Columbia B.A. in Political Science and his Harvard J.D. But I'll certainly grant that Bush had advantages not available to Obama getting started down the Ivy League path. If you want to call him a professor, that's fine. But it isn't necessarily so.

No, you better check your facts: "UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/was_barack_obama_really_a_constitutional_law.html

Anyway, I don't intend to get into hair splitting about this since I feel strongly that Bush2 had absolutely no cred and I still ponder the naivity of those who would trust anything coming out of his mouth (cheezy MBA or not)

No, you better check your facts: "UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/was_barack_obama_really_a_constitutional_law.html

Anyway, I don't intend to get into hair splitting about this since I feel strongly that Bush2 had absolutely no cred and I still ponder the naivity of those who would trust anything coming out of his mouth (cheezy MBA or not)

http://cdn.theladders.net/static/pdf/Senator_Obama_Resume.pdf

I'm just going by what Obama puts on his own resume. If you and other Obama faithful want to pad his resume for him, well, that's the normal course of things I suppose. I hear that your Dear Leader, Kim Jong Ill, once climbed Mount Everest barefoot and without oxygen, and landed a hole-in-one the first time he tried his hand at golf too! It's absolutely amazing what the hive drones will attribute to their messiahs.

I'm just going by what Obama puts on his own resume. If you and other Obama faithful want to pad his resume for him, well, that's the normal course of things I suppose. I hear that your Dear Leader, Kim Jong Ill, once climbed Mount Everest barefoot and without oxygen, and landed a hole-in-one the first time he tried his hand at golf too! It's absolutely amazing what the hive drones will attribute to their messiahs.

Spare us your sandbox level stupidities that illustrate well why the Palin/Bush2/Reagan of this world are taken seriously.

Spare us your sandbox level stupidities that illustrate well why the Palin/Bush2/Reagan of this world are taken seriously.

Great retort, assclown. And you accuse others of being incapable of replying substantively to your nonsense.

Great retort, assclown. And you accuse others of being incapable of replying substantively to your nonsense.

thehoff.gif

That's rich coming from a quasi-monosyllabic idiot. Can you point to a single "substantive" answer you'd ever wrote to a point I made?

I didn't think so.

That's rich coming from a quasi-monosyllabic idiot. Can you point to a single "substantive" answer you'd ever wrote to a point I made?

I didn't think so.

Your "points" are simply rantings of a left-wing nut case simmering in his myopic, delusional worldview. Refuting them is as productive or useful as corresponding with the Unabomber to challenge his Manifesto point-by-point.

The fact that you call my responses "quasi-monosyllabic" is a case in point to your profound myopia and lack of cogent, rational cognitive abilities. Enough syllables for you? The typing is hardly worth it, since "FOAD" suffices to get my point across to a waste of skin such as yourself.

Just what I thought: an uneducated reply from an uneducated little debtor. Someday my boot will be pressed against your commie-geek throat. Metaphorically, of course.