Beacon Will Not Open Early This Year

pink

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it always pays to seperate self-indulgence from coordinated activities that stand to make a difference in outcomes.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Are you trying to justify why you protested and your protest is ok and ours is not? Come on Joseph….you can to better than that. I would say both protests are peaceful in nature. You are not holier than thou. Whatever banner you hung, whatever it said. IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE, just like our bitching.

Now…..these are your words……“And, I don't and never have had any 'authority' of any kind out at Beacon especially not over early opens”.

I don’t remember you telling everyone this when you were being praised for the last two years of “early opening”…..no, no. You just stopped posting and stood back and took all the praises like you are the man, and had something to do with the early opening.

That my friend is called ego.

it always pays to seperate self-indulgence from coordinated activities that stand to make a difference in outcomes.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Are you trying to justify why you protested and your protest is ok and ours is not? Come on Joseph….you can to better than that. I would say both protests are peaceful in nature. You are not holier than thou. Whatever banner you hung, whatever it said. IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE, just like our bitching.

Now…..these are your words……“And, I don't and never have had any 'authority' of any kind out at Beacon especially not over early opens”.

I don’t remember you telling everyone this when you were being praised for the last two years of “early opening”…..no, no. You just stopped posting and stood back and took all the praises like you are the man, and had something to do with the early opening.

That my friend is called ego.

LOL!! You first posted this under Brian Moore, deleted it, and reposted! You are retarded!

Good for you Pink for pointing out JH’s hypocrisy. He used to “stick it to the man” by protesting against policies he did not like. One way he protested was to hang signs on buildings. Then JH turns around and calls me a whinny little bitch for protesting (here on this site) against policies that I don’t like or deem to not be fair. That my friends of cc.com is called hypocrisy.

So….it appears the rock will not open early this year.

no...i think he just called you a whiny little bitch for no reason other than you are a whiny little bitch...

you r a little bitch, bring IT!

Ha! TUBBY IS PISSED...YER TOO FAT TO CATCH ME NOW, SUCKA!!

Good for you Pink for pointing out JH’s hypocrisy. He used to “stick it to the man” by protesting against policies he did not like. One way he protested was to hang signs on buildings. Then JH turns around and calls me a whinny little bitch for protesting (here on this site) against policies that I don’t like or deem to not be fair. That my friends of cc.com is called hypocrisy.

no...i think he just called you a whiny little bitch for no reason other than you are a whiny little bitch...

Pot calling the kettle black.

back down to 165, 10 pounds less than high school. the double chin is there no matter what. i have some other excess skin for you.

So pronounces the non-climbing whiner from Colorado...

lets just say i'm a has been climber, i'm happy with the shit i've climbed and have nothing to prove other than you are the master of your own reality... a frickin hypocrite and a self proclaimed messiah. you don't get the rock open early the birds decide this. i know a hand full of peeps that dont care to climb with you.

joseph, yu are a great climber and one to have on your team, but you are fucking annoying and self righteous. it makes sense that u rope solo so much.

lighten up francis. ......

not anymore...132lbs...down 16 lbs from breaking my leg last winter...

carry on, whiner!

not anymore...132lbs...down 16 lbs from breaking my leg last winter...

carry on, whiner!

stick to the kids forum...