warning

olyclimber

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just came across this quote while reading PMs:

Cascadeclimbers.com is an interesting place full of great people who make up for the fact that it also has people who want to dress up as Benjamin Franklin and have you shove balsa wood airplanes up their assholes while they blow farm animals.

just came across this quote while reading PMs:

Cascadeclimbers.com is an interesting place full of great people who make up for the fact that it also has people who want to dress up as Benjamin Franklin and have you shove balsa wood airplanes up their assholes while they blow farm animals.

Balsa wood rockets work better.

Gahh not again.

Every June they flock to the Taco Dome to eat Ice cream, wear "fancy" clothes and bother me at Starbucks. I was hoping they werent coming this year.

Oh well.

Hey intolerant pseudo-hippie...they're as much entitled to their own view of truth and love as you are. Most that come by my house are quite pleasant and as far as Starbucks is concerned, their money is as green as any other customers. Lighten up.

(And guess what...some of them look pretty darn slick/lovely in the "fancy clothes" you seem to mock.

Gahh not again.

Every June they flock to the Taco Dome to eat Ice cream, wear "fancy" clothes and bother me at Starbucks. I was hoping they werent coming this year.

Oh well.

Hey intolerant pseudo-hippie...they're as much entitled to their own view of truth and love as you are. Most that come by my house are quite pleasant and as far as Starbucks is concerned, their money is as green as any other customers. Lighten up.

(And guess what...some of them look pretty darn slick/lovely in the "fancy clothes" you seem to mock.

I absolutely cannot believe you called me a "pseudo-Hippie. I am deeply offended at this slam on my persona. I will have you know I am neither Hippie nor Pseudo!

:moondance::wave::rolleyes::wazup:

Gahh not again.

Oh well.

Listen dude, just because Foreigner comes over to your house to chill doesn't make you cooler than the rest of us. And I don't know how jeans, ruffles, and mullets could classify as "lovely". But hey, to each his own. :wave:

Gahh not again.

Oh well.

Yeah? But what if they were pleasant foreign sport climbers in fancy clothes?

Gahh not again.

Oh well.

Yeah? But what if they were pleasant foreign sport climbers in fancy clothes?

Pleasantly dressed = pleasantly dressed. Nothing wrong with that. However, if sport-climbers knocked on my door and claimed that they were environmentalists, they wouldn't get a glass of juice and a sandwich, I'd edumacate them on what a bunch of hypocrites they be, and send them down the driveway, or better yet, to Olympia, where they might have better luck.

RainDawg, what if some graverobbers came to your door...would you invite them in for tea and chat about technique?

Yeah, but ancient peoples who raped the landscape to build personal monuments of over-the-top self-aggrandizement after death and build temples where they can masturbate to images of Amun are cool.