Let emmm burn!!!! GM

powderhound

Gm stock $2.18

I can't believe they are asking for another 30 billion and this is what they are going to do for us:

fire 47,000 workers, and close 5 plants in the U.S. WTF. I say force them into Chapter 7, liquidate the assets and allow for the entrance of "new" car company's that can start from fresh, with out the hassles of UAW. Seems simple enough, they are too big to be profitable and they make shitty cars...time to revamp the auto industry business plan cause apparently the bigger is better approach didn't work.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Concur. If private enterprise is avoiding this wonderful "investment" opportunity like the Plague, WTF should we all go running in there like Leroy Jenkins' for? There's oil companies that have that kind of cash sitting around in their restrooms for toilet paper but just don't see this as something they should do. Why should we? People can buy Fords if they want domestic and these folks can go to work there instead.

Leroy Jenkins video:

[video:youtube]

Gm stock $2.18

I can't believe they are asking for another 30 billion and this is what they are going to do for us:

fire 47,000 workers, and close 5 plants in the U.S. WTF. I say force them into Chapter 7, liquidate the assets and allow for the entrance of "new" car company's that can start from fresh, with out the hassles of UAW. Seems simple enough, they are too big to be profitable and they make shitty cars...time to revamp the auto industry business plan cause apparently the bigger is better approach didn't work.

I could not agree more.......

I fully support them going out of business. Yes, a lot of people will lose their jobs, a lot of those people happen to work in swing states that you have to carry to win a national election (off topic)

These loans can put off bankruptcy for a few months but there is no hope for recovery for these giants. It would be the same if the government started pumping billions into the VHS industry, no matter what they do nobody wants to buy VHS.

Sure, let's blame the union for the greed of companies that refuse to retool when it has been obvious for decades that it was necessary to do so. What about dropping the myth of the profitable japanese brands that never need corporate welfare to stay afloat?

Let 'em burn. Then I'll be able to pick up a nearly new Denali for, like, a dollar.

i see an analogy here to the price of printers vs. the price of ink

While you're trying to get the ink spots out of your waist draw Gramiccis, I'll be pimpin it wit my posse of freak bitches in my new ride.

Edited by tvashtarkatena