Opinons needed thread NSFW

billcoe

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One moment we're discussing the stone nudes calender Link which morphed into something which might have resembled this conversation but I wasn't paying much attention:

Dude 1: "They're always girls"

Dude 2: "Gorgeous too"

Dude 1 or 3 "How come guys don't do that?"

Other dude "Chicken I guess"

Dean did do a guys calendar in 2002 (I have a copy). I'm sure the issue was marketability rather than sourcing the models.

One moment we're discussing the stone nudes calender Link which morphed into something which might have resembled this conversation but I wasn't paying much attention:

Dude 1: "They're always girls"

Dude 2: "Gorgeous too"

Dude 1 or 3 "How come guys don't do that?"

Other dude "Chicken I guess"

Dean did do a guys calendar in 2002 (I have a copy).

This statement just begs a snappy rejoinder, but I'm going to do my very bestest to withhold comment. :whistle:

For those with a literary bent, I suggest "Adventures in the Skin Trade". For those of a political/financial mind, "Full Disclosure". And I'm surprised no one's suggested "Full Monty". There's also "Hosers", "Tool Time", "All Racked Up and Nothing to Wear", "Space Balls","Will Climb for Clothes", "A Mighty Wind", "Harder Than It Looks", "Rude Boys", "Gotta A Lewd Attitude", "Straight Up", "The Spice Channel", and my personal favorite, "My Ex Got Everything But My Climbing Gear". Oh, and of course, this climb can only be rated XXX.

Edited by Mtguide

Good names! I just stumbled on a pic of the late great Michael Reardon and had nearly forgotten his creed that every climber should solo naked on occasion.

memorial3.jpg

And on airy interlude below.

44332.jpg

I think he actually had a "Naked Soloing Club" going and they'd regularly get out for naked climbs. They were climbing in some fairly public places too. Hard to imagine a sneaker wave was what killed him.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...