So Damn Sick!

snoboy

of being so fucking sick. UGH!

What to do for deep bronchial coughs that produce foamy phlegm, and make my chest hurt?

Been steaming my head every hour or so - helps. Thank goodness for Canada - Cough Syrup with CODEINE helps me sleep... any other good tips for me?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have one of those retarded neti pots... I just got a big ol' bulb syringe and let fly up there. Turns the snots from concrete to liquid and out they blow. Repeat every 3 hours or so. You can also mix a little tea tree oil in the water and kill any nasty biofilms back in there.

Gargling with salt water gets the same area from the other (throat

) end. A mix of gargling and nasal saline syringing cleans me right out, so i can taste and smell again.

Just eat a whole bunch of acid and you'll be fine.

Seriously though, have you tried the zicam stuff? If you have a cold/flu type bug that stuff seems to work but only if you catch it early enough. Sounds like you are beyond the early enough time frame but it may speed your recovery anyway.

What to do for deep bronchial coughs that produce foamy phlegm, and make my chest hurt?

Been steaming my head every hour or so - helps. Thank goodness for Canada - Cough Syrup with CODEINE helps me sleep... any other good tips for me?

Move to the States.

Go see a Doctor it sounds like its time,but if i have a runny nose i flush it with Nasal Saline Solution and take a Claritin-D before it gets to my throat and chest!

Seems to be alot of that shit going around,but i think mold and mildew is the cause of most the infection which i'm allergic too.

Edited by pc313

Time for a trip to a drier clime.

Joshua Tree?

Red Rox?

Cochise?

Potero?

Maybe you can write it off as a medical expense. Worked for the consumptives in the 19th cent.

Cuba! Sun, beaches, rum, and free health care. And because you're not American, you can travel there without having to worry about being imprisoned on your return.