The Steady Decline of Spray

G-spotter

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was this one guy in JT. I think it was about 91 or 92.

He called himself Malcom X. But it was an oxymoron because he lost his testicles in an freak accident. A boulder smashed him and left him with a high pitch.

Anyway, there were about 10 of us hanging by a fire in JT one December night. All sausage.

When waht pulls up but a car with two cute girls in it.

They get out and say hi etc. Most of us were pretty cool. There was some sand on the tongues but nothing too rauckus.

At least until Malcom x spoke up.

"Don't worry about me. I just look. I don't have any testicles."

They left within seconds.

Malcom was shunned until he left two days later.

Do you include yourself in that you fat gaper fuck? I should have caped your ass on interglacier and fed you to the marmots you stupid twat

BTW, I did include myself in this sardonic ridicule of posers/posters who spend more time posting than climbing.

I do remember when it was different for me but that was so long ago. Now 25 lbs too heavy and fighting the human condition which results from not making enough stupid life threatening decisions in my youth, I can only be frustrated like the rest of the posers on this site.

One other thing.

If you really feel like murdering me because of what I post, you are very sick and should seek help.

Even joking about wanting to murder me is a symptom of something gone very wrong in your life.

Think about it.

Edited by Bug

I found alpine a good way to clear the cobwebs or least cut through the thatch. More effective than flatland walking meditation. Sometimes I wonder if it wasn't borderline hypothermia and/or fatigue.

Edited by STP

I found alpine a good way to clear the cobwebs or least cut through the thatch. More effective than flatland walking mediation. Sometimes I wonder if it wasn't borderline hypothermia and/or fatigue.

Is there any danger of being "caped" in the alpine?

I'm still recovering from my paranoia.

If you really feel like murdering me because of what I post, you are very sick and should seek help.

Even joking about wanting to murder me is a symptom of something gone very wrong in your life.Think about it.

Wow thats so "DEEP",i've never thought about it til now,maybe i should bring it up at my weekly Psychologist appointment,i'll put it on the list and get back at you,or "ah" back to you?!?!!!?? :crazy:

Even joking about wanting to murder me is a symptom of something gone very wrong in your life.Think about it.

Wow thats so "DEEP",i've never thought about it til now,maybe i should bring it up at my weekly Psychologist appointment,i'll put it on the list and get back at you,or "ah" back to you?!?!!!?? :crazy:

Yeah.

Sorry to get so carried away.

You're right.

It should be normal to talk about murdering each other.

Have many friends OUTside of jail there?

:rolleyes:

Yeah.

Sorry to get so carried away.

You're right.

It should be normal to talk about murdering each other.

Have many friends OUTside of jail there?

:rolleyes:

Hay it's SPRAY besides my Psychologist lives vicarlously though my stories of CC.Com and the disfuctional poeple who lurk on it,at $180 per-hour and over 2 1/2 years of couch love i'm his favorate drug,i'm a fucking "E" ride at Disneyland and although CC.Con is only been brought up a few minutes a week for the last 4 months it puts a smile on his face, :lmao:after the frist month working with me he asked if i would be willing to check in to a white room,you know THORAZINE JELLO AND A RUBBER WALLS? But i don't like jello,and after the frist year i feared that he might need the WHITE ROOM for the mental damage that i've done to him,i do most of my RANTS and RAVES in his office and not on the rest of the world,for if i could be GOD for even one Minute there would be a FUCKING LOT LESS PEOLPE ON THIS PLANET!!!! :anger: But i don't hold any animosity or evil thoughs for whats been siad to me in SPRAYLAND,i can laugh at myself just as easy as others,and choose to log on! :shock:And if i get bent i've got XANAX! :)...

1f012b1403m33pa3l28c7a2eea4546d371622.jpg

Sorry, PC13, but that's crap.

The fact is that we hang out on this site on a daily basis and get to know each other as personalities on-line and off-line. What we say here DOES mean something.

Make of it what you will. You can spray whatever insult you wish and the fact is that IN REALITY nobody is going to show up at your house and call you on it. But, just as surely, IN REALITY, somebody is going to take offense. Personally.