The Steady Decline of Spray

G-spotter

:battlecage:

If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Please, be a part of the solution.

Spray is here for entertainment but for about the last 6 months to year has been steadily less entertaining. If you are posting endless "what is the best band" threads or political diatribes you are not entertaining. The best way for you to become part of the solution would be for you to

a) off yourself

b) quit spraying.

In conclusion,

Fuck off.

:fahq:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dru, I couldn't agree more. Lately I've been stabbing myself in the eye with a butterknife more than Spraying on cc.com. I have the following recommendations to offer:

1. More threads should be posted that allow one to demonstrate their knowledge of "Monty Python's Holy Grail".

2. Woman should be more flirty, even if they are actually dudes posting posing as women. This is drastically needed! Also, PM me a pic, thanks.

3. Personal attacks haven't really been that personal! We need people to call out EXACTLY what is wrong with the other person, instead of these petty insults that are being lobbed over that fence at one another. What a passive aggressive group! I want links to wikipedia entries for the exact mental disorder, etc.

4. If you're going to post about music, it better be obscure enough. Mainstream crap will not be tolerated. It has to be indie or a hidden gem, or I don't give a crap about it. I don't want to hear about these mainstream pieces of crap...I'm so above that stuff. I am a sensitive artist. Nobody understands me because I am so deep. In my work I make allusions to books that nobody else has read,Music that nobody else has heard, and art that nobody else has seen. I can't help it because I am so much more intelligent and well-rounded than everyone who else who posts in spray.

5. Eat a bag of dicks.

What do you expect?

Spray is for morons with no climbing skilz.

Most of them would not be able to keep up with Sarah Palin on a heavy flow day.

Thinking or climbing.

Those that can have not been layed in so long they have callouses where they use to have errogenous zones.

So even tho their TR's are full of good pics, their spray is disjointed and stifled.

CC.Com should capitalize on this trend by selling Muffy blowup dolls. Or 5 gallon tubs of personal lubricants.

Why am I not worried about what the women on this site will think?

What women?

Look around. Sausage only.

Jocks.

Testosterone.

Anger issues.

It reminds me of JT in the eighties.

VesperPk27.jpg

Did anyone need a mustache ride?

BPClass4.jpg

Join the line, slowpoke. And make sure you brought all 10 of the essentials!

PIC15a.jpg

Are prayer flags on the list?

scrambling1.jpg

No, but kicks in the face might be!

0516_A77.jpg

Edible holds at the Hong Kong Bun Scrambling Race. (Google it). This is better than anything Pope and Dwayner could ever invent, and it's real.