Bush's Final Fuck You.

Crux

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a few minutes in a room with a shoe and GWB.

Needless to say, the shoe would never leave the room alive.

[font:Arial Black]Bush's Final F. U.[/font]

Yer a reel tough guy. Grrrrrrrrrr. :rolleyes::lmao:

FW, serious question for you, I know you love the outdoors, you mountain bike, you climb.

Do you even care about the environment at all? You seem pretty hell bent on supporting GW to the bitter end and with all the issues surrounding his views on the environment and human rights... I have a hard time believing you are on our side.

I am not being critical but you just seem like the banana in a bag of apples.

Or do you just like to play devils advocate?

I have a hard time believing you are on our side.

I didn't know I had to choose a side. Are you saying that if I don't support Crux' proposed violence against the president then, by definition, I must hate the environment?

LOL, no no, I actually mean the big FW picture, this thread is just the post that got me wondering what makes FW tick! :)

I am being respectful and serious.

And by "side", I am referring to us as "climbers", "outdoors people", "fans of nature", and "lovers of the free spirit adventurous lifestyle".

I am making a generalization that all lovers of hiking/climbing have a similar idealogy. Granted there are exceptions.

And by "side", I am referring to us as "climbers", "outdoors people", "fans of nature", and "lovers of the free spirit adventurous lifestyle".

I am making a generalization that all lovers of hiking/climbing have a similar idealogy. Granted there are exceptions.

I've spent 30 years talking to the people you describe and the vast majority fall well inside the IQR. What we have on this site are a bunch of outliers who found a home. I'm here to provide a faint voice for reality. Charity work, really.

Edited by Fairweather

Not everyone who is into the outdoors has to fall into your definition of what an outdoorsmen should be. Stereotyping is a sad way to go through life.

If you have been paying attention to the President Elects platform, an arguably nominal champion of liberal type causes is wholly advocating the reversal of dependence on FOREIGN energy resources. While advocating the exploitation of national resources, simultaneously advancing the study and implementation of alternate energy resources. This is laid out succinctly in "Change We Can Believe In" by President Elect Barack Obama.

This in effect unties us from unfavorable foreign policies, such as our lame duck relationship with Saudi and OPEC. With the correlative effect of allowing the US to remove forward deployed US military ad and intelligence assets in the SW Asia and Middle Eastern regions.

Bush was the worst president ever, and Fairweather seems to be the last person to figure that out. Maybe Fairweather is just not very smart.

I agree that Bush sucks the big one.......FW is smart....he has just been brainwashed.

That would imply that he had a brain to wash,i think it's more then likely he is a cyborg with faulty programming!