kevbone

do you believe  

141 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya all are a bunch of wankers. When the chips are down and I mean BIG ASS CHIPS everyone, even the tough SOBs on the fucking boat all are praying to something. You fucking butt fucks in Seattle disgust me. that's why I keep coming back to this site every now and then just to read your shit and realize no matter how filthy or beastly my co-workers can become they at least are better than you. Why? Because they are REAL!

aw stop it man, you're gonna make me bust out cry'n!

guys piss themselves too when they get real scared, so... prayer=piss

Ya all are a bunch of wankers. When the chips are down and I mean BIG ASS CHIPS everyone, even the tough SOBs on the fucking boat all are praying to something. You fucking butt fucks in Seattle disgust me. that's why I keep coming back to this site every now and then just to read your shit and realize no matter how filthy or beastly my co-workers can become they at least are better than you. Why? Because they are REAL!

Real stoopid.

Slightly to the God-believing side of agnostic. I think everything is probably not what it seems, but also that it is incumbent on us to strive toward greater scientific understanding in a deliberate manner as if it is. My guess is that we are all either small parts of a greater consciousness or that we are just faint sparks of chemo-electric consciousness in a vast universe that may or may not have a beginning or an end. We will all eventually have the answer--or not.

Real stoopid.

Your avatar pic is a Buhddist Mandala and your Thoreau sig is a New Testament remake from the Utopian period.

But you have no respect for religion.

Now that's stoopid.

Slightly to the God-believing side of agnostic. I think everything is probably not what it seems, but also that it is incumbent on us to strive toward greater scientific understanding in a deliberate manner as if it is. My guess is that we are all either small parts of a greater consciousness or that we are just faint sparks of chemo-electric consciousness in a vast universe that may or may not have a beginning or an end. We will all eventually have the answer--or not.

Damn.

I kind of agree with you.

Are you embarassed too?

Your avatar pic is a Buhddist Mandala and your Thoreau sig is a New Testament remake from the Utopian period.

But you have no respect for religion.

Correct, Grasshopper.

No.

I am a dung beetle.

Thus the dung beetle in my avatar pic.

Sorry I didn't make that connection for you sooner.

Rhinos mark the corners of their territories with piles of dung the size of house foundations. The dung beetles love these piles for several reasons, not the least of which is that, while they know how to take off and fly, they do not know how to land other than to just crash into something at full speed. Nice, soft, broad dung fields keep their mortality rate down.

Rhinos mark the corners of their territories with piles of dung the size of house foundations. The dung beetles love these piles for several reasons, not the least of which is that, while they know how to take off and fly, they do not know how to land other than to just crash into something at full speed. Nice, soft, broad dung fields keep their mortality rate down.
I didn't know Bug was a boulderer. :o

I didn't know Bug was a boulderer. :o

Bug only exists on this site.

Mostly in spray.

It seemed like the tallest pile.

I don't buy the whole heaven or hell thing,but just move on through to the other side is more likely

Heaven and Hell always made me curious. I mean folks who believe in heaven and hell must believe in parallel universes or alternate dimensions right? Unless you mean to say that these places are actual destinations that would be visitable somewhere out in space?

I have often thought that are lifes on earth and how we live them, could be are "heaven and/or hell"!

I do believe in Black Holes and the Event Horizon!

If you fall in to a Black Hole then what?

Could be a Parallel Universes or Alternate Dimension?

When i die i'll probably will have Destination Unknown stamped on my Soul in Big Fucking Red Letters!!!