2nd Amendment restored in National Parks

Fairweather

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/19/senate-votes-allow-loaded-gun-national-parks/

"To the surprise of many, the amendment easily passed, winning support from 67 senators -- including 27 Democrats. Among those who voted "yes" was Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada"

WTF? Looks like congressional Democrats are willing to put this one past Obama's executive decision? Am I missing something here? Ghosts of 1994? I remain hopefully suspicious. More to follow...

Update:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/19/senate-votes-allow-loaded-gun-national-parks/

"To the surprise of many, the amendment easily passed, winning support from 67 senators -- including 27 Democrats. Among those who voted "yes" was Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada"

WTF? Looks like congressional Democrats are willing to put this one past Obama's executive decision? Am I missing something here? Ghosts of 1994? I remain hopefully suspicious. More to follow...

Maybe those senators read the recent cc.com snowboarder thread?

I believe the 2nd amendment gives me the right to run naked through the park shouting "In Shallah"

Doesn't that translate to "Small Penis" Hugh? Good luck buddy.

hey:

Am I the only one that doesn't care if I can or cannot carry in a National Park? Why should we care? How about on an airplane? Anyway, I'm with Jim on this, carrying guns in the wilderness is generally lame. If you head to the deep woods/great white north/Grizzly country AND you are menstruating, I won't argue if you slide your .45 or your sleek, sexy new X-6 into that toolbelt. Who wants to be slapshotted by a Polor Bear after all?

hockey_polar_bears.jpg

So get one of these:

booze_belt.jpg

And one of these:

X6.jpg

They'll see you coming and hide for sure:

bear_hiding.jpg

NOT

bb21c9eb4026c0310294b9a1513528cf.jpg