Pub Club Mon night?

ckouba

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm booked a little later than I realized (til ~8ish). You guys can connect and figure out where to go and I'll ring you up when I am freed up and will meet you guys where ever.

I have a flight at 7A tomorrow so it's a quick trip.

See you tonight!

CK

Hi Chris,

Sorry I missed you guys... I happened to be in town as well, but for the wrong reasons. I'm recovering from a fall (at Post Falls, 8-9 days back). I'm off work, and am running from doctor to doctor here in the PDX area (thank god for insurance coverage!). Getting the MRI done was dronefully painful.., and today it was physical therapy. I'll be in and out of here (PDX) for a few weeks now (trying to get most of my appointments on Mondays or Fridays). I don't remember the details, but apparently it was a trad leader fall, and I have some concussions to boot, with initial memory losses to adorn :crazy: . Any ways, I'm recovering well now, and hope to return to normal ways early next week. I was off teaching duties for health reasons for the first time in my life; but have been spending most of the time doused in painkillers, and hence dozing on and off.

I had read your TR from Wadd.. sounded like a swell time! May be I'll catch you the next time you're in/around PDX... as much as I'd like to say "see you on the ice this season", I'd rather not jinx it by saying that right now :fahq: .

Holy crap Bala! That sounds like bad news. Best wishes for a full and strong recovery.

On a semi-related note, you just may well get what you're asking for. You won't see me on any ice in PHX, but as long as you recover strong, healthy and a little smarter (meant in the most constructive and "positive learning experience" manner)... You will be seeing me somewhere else!

(check out my new sig)