rugby is the devil!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no kidding. I'm just now feeling normal--three days after crashing my longboard coming down Fremont Ave in the rain after having consumed several beerverages. Dumb. Gotta a shredded shirt, road rash on ass and elbows, a egg-sized lump and a good gash on the back of my that bled for two days. I'm going to go log onto marthastewart.com to see how to get blood stains out of pillows and clothes... [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

hell yeah eric8 american football is for girls...
[big Grin]
i am just biter that i am gonna be out...but i am still gonna play in our tournament on thursday whether the trainer likes it or not
[big Grin]
hehehe take that theresa!

So if you can play why can't you go to rope up? [Wazzup]

foot ball is rugby played with helmets, pads and breaks between plays...plus no subs...unless there is "significant bleeding"....and that is a lot of blood...any sport that you have to tape your ears to your head to avoid having them ripped off is as close to war is a ever wanna come...

[ 10-14-2002, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Fence Sitter ]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

football is as boring as mold in a library.

...and just what do you prefer? Croquet, with a side of tea and scones. Bwahaha

I'm the f'ing mallet master bring your wickets and prepare for devastation. Set the course and I'll school your ass. I'd keep your pansy british cooking fetish to yourself.

sucks man we just won a tournament, but it was 3 games in one day and i am a hurtin unit...i might miss the champiionship...i will be pissed...we should find some more ruggers and get some cc.com ruggin action going....bet charley would play...i got dibs on him as my prop!....trask....hooker...(what else?) [laf]

I'm up for some ruggin'. Since my entire indoor soccer team was kicked out of the league for fighting (every game) and abusing the ref (most games) I've had an empty place in my sporting life.

We should set up a Thanksgiving day rugby tear-it-up for CC.comers. Beer of course too.

As long as I don't have to be the guy who gets picked up by the shorts, my brother played that position and it looked uncomfortable.