Best Thread in Spray

marc_leclerc

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this one thread where this one guy posted, then another posted something else that was totally off topic, then the other dude started insulting the dude, then the other dude starts makine "yer mom" jokes, then some other dude posts a picture of some girls kissing or maybe it was a goat, and then all hell broke loose. good times!

I remember this one thread where this one guy posted, then another posted something else that was totally off topic, then the other dude started insulting the dude, then the other dude starts makine "yer mom" jokes, then some other dude posts a picture of some girls kissing or maybe it was a goat, and then all hell broke loose. good times!

Link?

What do you guys think is the funniest thread in spray? I personally liked the Dariarus (I think I spelled that right) thread... its sooooo long! Or pictures of very large housecats.

My favorite is still the "look what I get to wake up to". All those pics of the hawtie in her undies morphing into the mullet freako-show. Still laughing my ass off. Wonder who/what he is waking up to now? :lmao:

My favorite is still the "look what I get to wake up to". All those pics of the hawtie in her undies morphing into the mullet freako-show. Still laughing my ass off. Wonder who/what he is waking up to now? :lmao:

Wasn't that one posted by that "Robbovious"? Turns out most of those bizarre posts were churned out by a stalker of the real "Robbovious". Here's the real-deal's profile disclaimer from rc.com:

"If you're not a rockclimbing.com regular, you might not know me very well, and you might actually have come here thru a link from some other site, perhaps even yahoo.com. I am blessed/cursed by having an internet stalker who goes by the name of Bristolpipe (on NEclimbs.com) and has spent a good amount of time going around the internet creating false identities based on or around my username here and on other sites, and even my real name in a couple cases. For me, its kind of a creepy pain in the ass, as you may imagine. if one of those faux "robbovi-ae" have somehow caused you hassle, feel free to contact the admins here and compare my IP addy with that of the faux ID, you'll likely find that the IP address of the guy posing as me, leads back to Metrocast cablevision in NH. I don't live there, and you can PM me and talk to me about it and I'll be happoy to relate the entire back story, though I'm going to have to insist that you provide proof that you aren't him. after that, you're on your own dealing with his obsessive fuckup behaviours. "

Strangeness is truer than fiction.

Did she look like this?

circus_girl_1.jpg

Or like this, with Ernest Borgnine's head attached as she boulders the Yosemite test-piece "Midnight Lightning"?

ernest_rocks.jpg

It would be interesting to learn if she's still dating the bragging fellow.

Two time all greatest trolls were "Amber", a complete sham who lured in attached, married and otherwise horney dudes and who was offered good times and fun climbing experiences, ultimately exposed for all to see. Then there was "Miss Madrona?" who seemed to be a similar scam for whom the horn-dogs showed out in force: "Duh.....I'd luv t'show ya d'ropes....like, duh, exit thirty-bait...uh, I mean thirty-eight....after school sumtime....uh...U 18 yet?":laf::laf::laf: