if you like cute-chicks w/ guns

ivan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the meat pictures Bill, though I've sort of lost track of whatever your point was.

My point was why respond to off topic slanted and pointlessly shocking bullshit from people like fear and greed? Then you all did anyway, AND ALL IGNORED THAT WAS MY POINT, so I'm gonna delete my 2 f*ed up pics.

Trash- fuck you.

Edited by billcoe

i must be a whore - half the people i'm friends w/ who i met through this board can't stand each other!

you seem to be on the verge of taking this interwubing thing 2 seriously there, comrade bill :) i wasn't shocked or outraged when my thread on hot jewish chicks turned into a political jews-destroying-the-world kinda thing - i was justly mostly stoked that i managed to give birth to a spray thing that's made it to 4 pages!

now, all this said, i can't see yentl-era barbara streisand packing heat like these heavenly hebrews...

Not a whore, exactly, cuz, like, you're free.

More of an easy going maniac, I'd say.

more like r lee ermey from full metal jacket after a grateful dead concert - all you bitches are equally worthless to me

you do believe in the virgin mary, don't you, private tvashie?

you seem to be on the verge of taking this interwubing thing 2 seriously there, comrade bill :) i wasn't shocked or outraged when my thread on hot jewish chicks turned into a political jews-destroying-the-world kinda thing - i was justly mostly stoked that i managed to give birth to a spray thing that's made it to 4 pages!

OK,then, if you're good then I'm good, here's to 4 more pages...but maybe we should keep it to soft core pr0n skin shots this time. Frankly, I think I should commend you on getting 4 pages with that kind of a header and no potential VP bikini pics.

... and no potential VP bikini pics.

exactly! i thought for sure those'd so up on page 1?

hey bill - you goign to your ultra-secret location 2morrow or gonna go play out at beacon w/ the rest of the punks? me and geoff are gonna hang a ledge on takes fist and lay seige to so shit - think jim and kyle will be out too - you should come and we can all chill in an uber-silly locale!