• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
KaskadskyjKozak

No You Can't!

As for that guy above, I disagree...I like your new Micheal Savagesness. Except for the fact that Savage just does it for a job, I'm not sure why you do it. But bravo, keep it up!

He is no longer a member of the Democratic party but an independent. He won with Republican support and funding. I don't think he follows either parties game plan - which if I were McCain says Maverick with a capital M.

That's EXACTLY what this country needs more of!

I agree with you that we need more independent thinkers, however I don't believe he would have won re-election without support from the Republicans, so how independent can that be?!

He still votes D on most issues and has been critical for them to maintain their slim majority. So much for the theory that the R's "bought" him.

If you look at major bills he voted w/Republicans on Security and most war bills. He voted w/Democrates on most Abortion and some Agriculture bills.

I just think he swings more to the Republicans side on issues that would represent a potential cabinet position: war or security.

some christian you are bug smiliegojerkit.gif

So please,

Tell us about your "Definition of what it means to be a Christian".

"Republican" actually works quite well.

ah yes, i have it:

"republicunts!"

repugnantcan

i find meself mostly incapable of pro-nuciating this'n

yeah...repeatedly less than %10 core. you'll see!

How "core" is Obama? Oh yeah, we will never know! He only votes "present" so as not to ruffle any feathers. :rolleyes:

How "core" is Obama? Oh yeah, we will never know! He only votes "present" so as not to ruffle any feathers. :rolleyes:

Clearly you're in desperate need of a new set of GOP zingers and one-liners. Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be another Palin speech that you can parrot soon.

Except it was already in 5 news sources and his voting record outed like 5 months ago. Try and keep up junior.

"present" kind of like "Being There". :lmao:

Kinda makes you wonder what he was doing there all that time; Suduko?

Except it was already in 5 news sources and his voting record outed like 5 months ago. Try and keep up junior.

"present" kind of like "Being There". :lmao:

Kinda makes you wonder what he was doing there all that time; Suduko?

pocket pool

Well thats no reason to suggest that he plays "pocket pool". what sort of fellows would suggest such a slander?