The Best Thing About Our New VP!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Onward, soldier of Christ!

What needs to happen before you completely blow a gasket? I anxiously await this amusement.

They're all just upset that McCain's VP announcement interrupted their post-convention masturbation sessions and wilted their already-pathetic erections.

They do seem to be a lot more "excited" about Obama than Palin, that is true.

sickie

I anxiously await another 4 years of leadership whose base consists of people who find this sort of exchange hilarious.

Wait just a minute! Last night after viewing Obama's speech you stated that you were certain he was going to win the election, hand's down. Could that have been nothing more than emotion brought on by the messianic influence of The Chosen One?

Obama's gonna WIN! While the message is certainly managed and scripted, I think it's mostly genuine and is inspiring. In case you didn't notice (don't worry, I know you did), America is deeply fucked. So first, in times like these, I don't think people should feel ashamed of being inspired by a candidate that speaks to their best interests and their best motives. Secondly, I know that despite it being what it is, the Democratic Party in power has a much better chance of addressing and solving some pretty important problems than the ideologically bankrupt failure that the Republicans are dishing up.