worst fans to camp with at vantage...

saragrace

I'm just about to head to Vantage for the weekend, and was thinking back on my various attempts to camp out there at the Coulee. To assist me in planning next year's Vantage schedule, which are the concert weekends you avoid or aim for?

DMB weekends are an obvious no, for too many reasons to list. In my experience, Steely Dan fans are unpleasant camping neighbors (despite my appreciation of Steely Dan themselves). This weekend I'm sharing Vantage with Jack Johnson fans... thinking that should be pretty safe and low-key.

What have your experiences been out there?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out there once with the sasquatch group - pretty enertaining. Quite a few of them climbed as well.

My friend and I scrambled up that tower in the middle of the camping area to drink some beer and before we know it some group of guys from across the camp site wanted to smoke us out. Then later around the campfire we listed to everyone be paranoid about cops as they smoke their blunts or tripping on shrooms.

Be thankful that the gorge doesn't host metal shows. A lot of metal fans are true dickbags.

Before you get worked up, I know this because I'm a metal fan.

I saw Zombie and Pantera and EyeHateGod at the gorge. Are those metal bands? The fans sure were dickbags.

I went to the Jack Johnson concert and it was good. :fahq: There was a lot of hot girls there too.

And the right answer to the question is: just stop climbing at Vantage :lmao:

Did they look like this?

beer_girl.jpg

This pic must have been taken somewhere in Silicon Valley, ehe?

Not necessarily. My wife's tits are that big. "And they're real, and they're spectacluar!"

I went to the Jack Johnson concert and it was good. :fahq: There was a lot of hot girls there too.

And the right answer to the question is: just stop climbing at Vantage :lmao:

Did they look like this?

beer_girl.jpg

This pic must have been taken somewhere in Silicon Valley, ehe?

Not necessarily. My wife's tits are that big. "And they're real, and they're spectacluar!"

I'd bet dougnuts to dollars those are fake though... I've got a trained eye for these things.

I'd take a wild guess she's a self-absorbed, whiny-assed, bore.

Offset by the fact that she probably fucks like a champ.

This brings to mind my mostest favorite bumper sticker ever:

"No matter how hot she looks, there's some guy out there who's fucking tired of her shit."