Housing Market Justice

prole

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and the other thing is that posting in foreign languages that most of us don't have the time nor inclination to decipher is a great way to kill a thread. And seeing's how I'm just sitting here killing time until more beer arrives, and Spray is stunningly slow today, any thread, no matter how lame, is still somewhat entertaining. Unless it's just more kevbone bashing - I've grown so tired of that

and the other thing is that posting in foreign languages that most of us don't have the time nor inclination to decipher is a great way to kill a thread. And seeing's how I'm just sitting here killing time until more beer arrives, and Spray is stunningly slow today, any thread, no matter how lame, is still somewhat entertaining. Unless it's just more kevbone bashing - I've grown so tired of that

get your polish relatives to give you some remedial tutoring. :-)

I think that the use of Russian is fairly ironic in the case of Prole. Perhaps if everyone here was as Euro-centric and freeminded as they say they are, they might actually understand what was being said. Seems rather ironic that the only people that can speak the most commonly used language in Europe are the two slightly right of center ones.

I think that the use of Russian is fairly ironic in the case of Prole. Perhaps if everyone here was as Euro-centric and freeminded as they say they are, they might actually understand what was being said. Seems rather ironic that the only people that can speak the most commonly used language in Europe are the two slightly right of center ones.

The average European speaks, what 3 or 4 languages? And the average American elitist, leftist wanna-be Euro who mocks all the "slack jawed", "redneck", "ignorant" Americans in other, less "hip" parts of the country in actuality hardly differentiates himself from those he mocks. It doesn't get any better than that.

This is awesome.

Housing Market Justice

It's not awesome or justice dude. It's damn sad. These folks tried to grab the damn American brass ring and fell off the horse just as they were touching it at least due to timing. Perhaps another era and they'd be multi-millionaires with this strategy. I'm glad I live where I have the freedom to grab that brass ring, but do not rejoice when others fail. Their lives are in a stressful and hellish ruins right now.

Edited to add: unless they are a competitor, in which case I will rejoice and then piss on their graves while chanting "May all mine enemies go to hell

Noel, Noel, Noel"

Edited by billcoe

The average European speaks, what 3 or 4 languages? And the average American elitist, leftist wanna-be Euro who mocks all the "slack jawed", "redneck", "ignorant" Americans in other, less "hip" parts of the country in actuality hardly differentiates himself from those he mocks. It doesn't get any better than that.

who sounds pompous and elitist here???? how ironic

I'll bet he's got a home picked out for you and me as well:

LincolnBoxcars.gif

Too spacious. He's got tighter quarters planned for us:

Einsatzgruppen_Killing.jpg

With as much enjoyment you two seem to derive from posting this kind of stuff, one might wonder whether you might be delving into your own stashes of "spank material".

The chickenhawKKK's calling card.

It's not awesome or justice dude. It's damn sad. These folks tried to grab the damn American brass ring and fell off the horse just as they were touching it at least due to timing. Perhaps another era and they'd be multi-millionaires with this strategy. I'm glad I live where I have the freedom to grab that brass ring, but do not rejoice when others fail. Their lives are in a stressful and hellish ruins right now.

Agree. We were nearly displaced when our venture went south. Never worked so hard to lose so much money. Thank goodness for home equity loans.

Agree. We were nearly displaced when our venture went south. Never worked so hard to lose so much money. Thank goodness for home equity loans.

Yeah, my bad. I guess justice would only be served if "Extreme Makeovers" was stuck with the bill and canceled as a result.