Glassgowkiss...

RuMR

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really believe that Jesus never existed? You are a fucking idiot.

You really believe that Jesus existed! You are a fucking idiot!

Hey Kev, do your self a favor and look up Cornelius Tacitus. You are really uneducated aren't you? For someone knowing so little, you sure do run your mouth.

Hey Kev, do your self a favor and look up Cornelius Tacitus. You are really uneducated aren't you? For someone knowing so little, you sure do run your mouth.

Kevbone is still working on getting through the works of Theodore Geisel. Give him time.

Those two things seem to go together--the mouth running and the ignorance.

That their writings described Jesus despite the fact that they weren't Chrstians. This seems to be unbiased proof of his existence whereas proof of his non-existence is... well, non-existent.

What? Steven King described people that came back from the dead even though he wasn't Lazarus. That doesn't make it true.

Or are you going to mire yourself in your ignorant beliefs?

Man….shouldn’t I be telling you that……

Glad you said that. Please. Give me the mound of evidence that you sorted through to come to your brilliant and in no way politically charged opinion about the non-existence of a Jew 2000 years ago.

That their writings described Jesus despite the fact that they weren't Chrstians. This seems to be unbiased proof of his existence whereas proof of his non-existence is... well, non-existent.

What? Steven King described people that came back from the dead even though he wasn't Lazarus. That doesn't make it true.

Stephen King wasn't a 1st century historian. :rolleyes:

Or are you going to mire yourself in your ignorant beliefs?

Man….shouldn’t I be telling you that……

Glad you said that. Please. Give me the mound of evidence that you sorted through to come to your brilliant and in no way politically charged opinion about the non-existence of a Jew 2000 years ago.

How do you prove someone did not exist? I mean, isn't that the default state anyway? How would you prove that Schlomo Garzius didn't exist in 60 BC? Come on pal, you gotta do better than this.