Glassgowkiss...

RuMR

If you really want I can recommend a few places around Ft. Bragg where the backhoe operator rednecks do more swinging than threatening.

That reminds me of the scene from 'Casablanca' when Rick suggests to the SS officer that there are certain portions of New York City that the Nazis would have trouble with.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I am not into fighting so much and I know a few places up in Zebulon, Wendell ect that are plenty welcoming to people with mouths too large. I have never had a problem there. It is only around 22 year old kids that have more booze than sense that I run into confrontation. They don't like my 'long' hair.

don't blame me for being a pussy.

Wow, there's the pot calling the kettle black.

wow- aren't you tough alpinist! i am sure your resume is impressive.

Alpinism has nothing to do with you being a cowardly pussy, dude.

to put it in simple terms you have no fucking idea what you are talking about -you don't alpine climb. if you get your fingers cold on a bigger route we can talk, other wise fuck off wanna-be clownpunch.

don't blame me for being a pussy.

Wow, there's the pot calling the kettle black.

wow- aren't you tough alpinist! i am sure your resume is impressive.

Alpinism has nothing to do with you being a cowardly pussy, dude.

to put it in simple terms you have no fucking idea what you are talking about -you don't alpine climb. if you get your fingers cold on a bigger route we can talk, other wise fuck off wanna-be clownpunch.

Alpinism has no bearing on the fact that you are a loudmouth bitch, who talks big on Algore's invention, but turns into a shrinking violet out from behind the keyboard. You know it's true, and what's even better is so do I.

Polish guy. Unless you send 5.15 or v7298 or trad 5.14c, all of your accomplishments are likely amateur at best. Why brag about something when you aren't the best at it? Seems rather odd to me. I think that maybe you have taken all the worst traits from Europe and the worst traits from the US and combined them to make your self one giant narcissistic asshole.

You got it tubs. Right on the money.

Hey I earned this poundage.

Methinks you are in for such a surprise.

Unless you shop in Thailand.

I have been to Thailand and have purchased some items. So, maybe I am not in for a suprise.

Maybe. I wish you luck with that.

Hey man, military told me: "1 is none, 2 is one...Fuck it better bring a case."

Would you go into battle with only one weapon? No! So why would you assault the king bed without a back-up. I got a buddy who broke his. Yeah. Litterally broke. Shitty deal. Always be prepared.