always right

glassgowkiss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prole. You are missing the point entirely. If we were to simply bomb the piss out of Iraq indefinitely as one of your cohorts suggested. Islamic terrorists the world over would take up arms.

If I actually believed your theory about the new "brown menace", I'd tell you to pull the IV of "super-soldier serum" they've got you on out of your arm and realize that if anything invading and occupying Iraq has had the opposite effect of what you're saying it was intended to prevent!

Unless it drew the combatants to Iraq (which is what has indeed happened). There are barely any comabants that are of Iraqi descent. Most are from the outlying countries; presumably (according to the latest intel) financed by the aforementioned countries. Now, if we have the ability to fight out enemies on foreign soil as opposed to at home as well as bring democracy to a country that was run by a sadistic dictator, don't you think that would be better than waiting, sitting on our hands until it (another attack) happens again?

Wow, so in fact Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush, et al. were actually future-telling geniuses that figured they'd flambe' their own party, 700,000 Iraqis, 5000 Americans, $3,000,000,000,000, and American hegemony on this master stroke? Wow, I'm starting to see where you're going with this. I'm thinking FOUR MORE YEARS!

Edited by prole

Prole. You are missing the point entirely. If we were to simply bomb the piss out of Iraq indefinitely as one of your cohorts suggested. Islamic terrorists the world over would take up arms.

If I actually believed your theory about the new "brown menace", I'd tell you to pull the IV of "super-soldier serum" they've got you on out of your arm and realize that if anything invading and occupying Iraq has had the opposite effect of what you're saying it was intended to prevent!

Unless it drew the combatants to Iraq (which is what has indeed happened). There are barely any comabants that are of Iraqi descent. Most are from the outlying countries; presumably (according to the latest intel) financed by the aforementioned countries. Now, if we have the ability to fight out enemies on foreign soil as opposed to at home as well as bring democracy to a country that was run by a sadistic dictator, don't you think that would be better than waiting, sitting on our hands until it (another attack) happens again?

Wow, so in fact Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush, et al. were actually future-telling geniuses that figured they'd flambe' their own party, 700,000 Iraqis, 5000 Americans, $3,000,000,000,000, and American hegemony on this master stroke? Wow, I'm starting to see where you're going with this. I'm thinking FOUR MORE YEARS!

You can't do that silly. Its against the law!

blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah

IRAQ

blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah

VIETNAM

LIBERAL

NEO-CON

STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU

2 year olds everywhere.

Jack Russels.

OK, 1 2 year old and 1 10 year old Jack Russell comin up.

Family_at_Rodney_Falls_7_4_08_small.jpg

Sunday on a hike. Hey, can I use the same pic for that there vietnmization thinggy?

speakin o man-boobs. :blush: I think I got 1 pic to cover all the bases!

Edited by billcoe

I think this is great news. Hope we find an acceptable timeline for all involved. I don't know why you think this is such a huge blow to the repubs, this is what they have been trying to have happen for 5+ years now. Good to see that the Iraqi's feel they are ready to take on their own security.

maybe friggin puppet government over there figured out, that this crew under leadership of gb can do only two things- jack and shit. so as far as reconstructing the country they are way better of without help from this administration. but of course this thought did not appear in your peanut brain. and didn't gb say that there is going to be no time line.

I think this is great news. Hope we find an acceptable timeline for all involved. I don't know why you think this is such a huge blow to the repubs, this is what they have been trying to have happen for 5+ years now. Good to see that the Iraqi's feel they are ready to take on their own security.

Maybe because this is a TINY amount of progress SEVERAL YEARS after it was promised to us? Defending the Iraq war as anything other than a near disaster and a mistake shows a stunning amount of ability to blind one's self from the facts in order to avoid admitting just how WRONG you were.

I'm not sure whether it is this site, or just your nature, but you get more and more stupid with each passing day. It took almost 10 years of military presence/occupation to acheive stability in Germany after WWII. Your blather is the product of a man-child who expects all things fully cooked and ready to eat after 2.5 minutes in the microwave.

you are one dumb fuck. have you ever been to germany? i lived ther for almost 2 years and lived in europe for 23 and what you are saying is pure bullshit without an inch of merit. so to paraphrase you your spew is a product of school system that doesn't even teach basic history.

Well, history is kinda important there hoss. It is what officers do so that they don't repeat mistakes in war. Like SOMALIA!

stfu- you should learn at least basic historical fact before voicing your opinion. it did not 10 years to secure germany. yeas- there were shortages, unemployment, and yes even crime (like everywhere). the point is nobody was shooting RPG's on the street and nobody was blasting bombs at the intersections. and 4200 soldiers did not die after end of major combat operation.

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)

Abu Sayyaf Group

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade

Ansar al-Islam

Armed Islamic Group (GIA)

Asbat al-Ansar

Aum Shinrikyo

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA)

Continuity Irish Republican Army

Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group)

HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)

Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

Hizballah (Party of God)

Islamic Jihad Group

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM) (Army of Mohammed)

Jemaah Islamiya organization (JI)

al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad)

Kahane Chai (Kach)

Kongra-Gel (KGK, formerly Kurdistan Workers' Party, PKK, KADEK)

Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LT) (Army of the Righteous)

Lashkar i Jhangvi

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)

Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)

Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK)

National Liberation Army (ELN)

Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLF)

PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)

Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network)

al-Qa’ida

al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (formerly GSPC)

Real IRA

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

Revolutionary Nuclei (formerly ELA)

Revolutionary Organization 17 November

Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)

Shining Path (Sendero Luminoso, SL)

United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC)

That work? All terroist groups that either threatened the US or planned an attack on the US or the abduction of US citicens.

I am waiting bitch

and of course communiust party of philipines was in iraq and is fundamentalist islam organization? your knowledge of geography and politics is astonishing. not to mention history. now go fuck some sheep or your uncle imbread!

likes american money and freedom, but still likes to bitch.

ggk, are you a euro a chick?

i know these polish guy's who opened up a painting company called euro tech. imagine if i went to europe and opened one up called ameritech, that would go over like a fart and church.

Yes. I'll chip in too. I think the average illegal from Mexico offers our country more than this whiny little bitch. But at least he professes to hate commies.

Why'd we get rid of Saddam? He hated Commies!

we should of let him take care of iran first, then taken the bastard out.