Bushisms

kevbone

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy.....telling me to get "new material" coming from the guy who calles everybody names is serious irony.

SERIOUS IRONY!

SERIOUS

I call you a new name every time windowlicker. (see? see how i did that there? that would be classified as new material.)

Try again pillow biter. (shit I did it again)

Boy.....telling me to get "new material" coming from the guy who calles everybody names is serious irony.

SERIOUS IRONY!

SERIOUS

The irony is in your starting a thread to denigrate someone because they have a problem with language.

Whatever.....I am a simpleton and the president should be more educated.

But yes....it is ironic.....dont you think?

He is.

a semi intelligent genial frat boy who has no business leading the free world. He should only be in charge of a small church or very small town.

He actually has a well abover-average IQ, a great education and has become the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

You on the other hand have a slightly sub-par IQ of (I am guessing) 60, little to no higher level education and have accomplished exceedingly little.

I am fairly certain that all irony falls squarely upon your shoulders as the guy who once again wrote his own joke. Thanks Kev.

He actually has a well abover-average IQ, a great education and has become the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

Uh...I dont think so. .....about the well above IQ.

Nice edit jack-ass. Let me guess... you read the fake ass e-mail circulating about GWB having an IQ of 91?

SERIOUS IRONY!

SERIOUS

I call you a new name every time windowlicker. (see? see how i did that there? that would be classified as new material.)

assintake- your insults suck (just like your mom :ass: )

now go and lick some shmegma of the sheep scrotum.

SERIOUS IRONY!

SERIOUS

:snugtop: Somebody call the waaaaaaaahmulance... Somebody stole my schtik! :cry:

Get over yourself. You are a bitter old puss that enjoys biting the hand that feeds you. You are similar to your country-women in that as soon as they get over here, they are so overwhelmed with the plethora of food they bloat up like dead whales on the beach. The only thing that got larger for you was your fucking mouth. Try not to use up everyone's freedom of speech bud. Save some for the rest of us.

SERIOUS IRONY!

SERIOUS

:snugtop: Somebody call the waaaaaaaahmulance... Somebody stole my schtik! :cry:

Get over yourself. You are a bitter old puss that enjoys biting the hand that feeds you. You are similar to your country-women in that as soon as they get over here, they are so overwhelmed with the plethora of food they bloat up like dead whales on the beach. The only thing that got larger for you was your fucking mouth. Try not to use up everyone's freedom of speech bud. Save some for the rest of us.

Im sorry, what the fuck did you just say? You've only been here a week, give it some time, learn from the spraymasters and STFU noob :laf:

SERIOUS IRONY!

SERIOUS

Im sorry, what the fuck did you just say? You've only been here a week, give it some time, learn from the spraymasters and STFU noob :laf:

Blow me cuntress. My first banned avatar was made in 2001. :hcluv: