clinton & obama

pink

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not who you voted against. it who you voted for that matters. and if you're consistent. wishy washy people suck, right?

and what about people who just don't choose to vote?

In WA state you can write in "Mickey Mouse" for President and it wouldn't change the outcome of the electoral college delegates.

you can always move if the people don't suit you. for what ever reason, there are a lot of libtards here. i enjoy hearing from those who swim upstream against this.

move, huh? we're talking about voting. you can't blame a WA state resident for Bush's election. people who voted for Bush in this state were just registering an opinion.

do you have a problem with the system? :laf:

look, time and time again we hear this bullshit about the "dummies" who voted "for" Bush, and the refusal to accept the idea that people often vote "against" not "for" a candidate. Just adding another perspective to the topic.

I've got a trip to pack for. Hasta.

have fun. but if you are voting based on negation, then i feel very sorry for you. its sad you can't believe in anything anymore. like this country for instance. it sounds like you've given up. or perhaps you really believe that bush has been a boon. in that case, congrats, you must be rich!

look, time and time again we hear this bullshit about the "dummies" who voted "for" Bush, and the refusal to accept the idea that people often vote "against" not "for" a candidate.

I'd be happy to call you one of those "dummies" who voted "against" Gore and/or Kerry instead, dummy. :brew:

Hey bonehead, guess what? I voted against both Gore and Kerry. That's right; I voted for Bush twice. :ass:

That is nothing to be proud of. How does it feel knowing have trashed the country with your vote......especially knowingly the second time? Do you sleep well at night?

This is a war of choice not necessity and folks like you and your distorted view make me want to puke. You are the farthest thing from a patriot I know.

Hey bonehead, guess what? I voted against both Gore and Kerry. That's right; I voted for Bush twice. :ass:

That is nothing to be proud of. How does it feel knowing have trashed the country with your vote......especially knowingly the second time? Do you sleep well at night?

This is a war of choice not necessity and folks like you and your distorted view make me want to puke. You are the farthest thing from a patriot I know.

I voted the same way Fairweather did, and I have no problem with those decisions. Of course, President Bush did not turn out to be the Conservative that we had hoped he would be (he didn't even turn out to be the Republican I had hoped he would be). However, I do honestly believe that, in accordance with my belief system and political ideology, voting the way I did was correct. Mr. Gore and Mr. Kerry held some rather disturbing beliefs, and designs, which ran contrary to my views.

While you, in your short life and memory, can claim that the Country has been "trashed"; in the wider view, the U.S. has been through rough patches before, and has come through. I can sleep at night, because I did vote. Those who do not, willingly, and still bitch and moan, are the ones who make me want to puke and are, as you put it, the farthest thing from a patriot I know.