clinton & obama

pink

how about the ability to listen to your phone conversations without going through court system? so what's wrong with obtaining a warrant? can you explain how the fuck is this supposed to make this country safer? a fucking gimmick straight from commie playbook.

you mention government regulations, restrictions and tax hikes- how about actually taxing top earners on par with middle class. how about currency that is worth something? how about stopping inflation which is higher then in mexico (yeah, you might have not noticed that in your bum-fuck-nowhere canyon while cornholing some sheep, in the past 8 years it dropped about 50% in relation to other major currencies).

over all i think you are a total redneck. get some education and start thinking for yourself instead of repeating UN takeover bullshit

You dumb Polock Commie fuck, learn fucking English. Just because some Party Apparatchik touched you in your dirty place, and sent you to the great U.S. of A. to infect us with your foul Communist rhetoric, doesn't mean you can't use proper English. Or, maybe you're just some former East Bloc illegal alien who still can't get over the fact that your side lost and now you're trying to make a new Stalinist Utopia. Get bent, shitstain.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can easily understand everything GGK writes; I guess you're just plain stupid. And try learning his language, moron. Good luck with that. At least he's bilingual (and possibly knows more languages)...a substantial improvement over the baby shit that dribbles from your barely functional brainstem. You're no Pulitzer prize winner in the eloquence department, boyo.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Suck it, blowhard. You don't have the stones for real life.

looks like sucking cock, or in english it's your specialty jizzburper. you are dumb redneck and you can't even come up with a clever insult duchebag. any conversation with a thick tool, like yourself is just a waste of my time.

looks like sucking cock, or in english it's your specialty jizzburper. you are dumb redneck and you can't even come up with a clever insult duchebag. any conversation with a thick tool, like yourself is just a waste of my time.

Cool, then make like a mime, and STFU

I get the feeling you are actually flirting with me. What happened? Lech Walesa told you stories about what a badass Ronald Reagan was, and you creamed your shorts about finding your own American Cowboy? Troll elsewhere, fag; I don't roll that way.