4th of July Weather Thread

wayne

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the speculation begin! Last season, Murphy's law was usually the best predictor. If I went climbing, it rained--but only after I'd done the approach. If I stayed home, the weather was gorgeous. :shock:

Hoping for something different this year.. :)

You're on! I've got a few left over from our road trip to Lightning Dome. Thanks for the lovely weather, FF, but it was just a skosch too hot. Next time, can you cool it off a little during the middle of the day? OKTHNXBAI!

Don't be a tease, Andrew. This is not the "Name That Route" thread.
g34.gif

You saved a buttload on yer car insurance, or what? :laf:

O_W:

Pink's climbed El Cap. He doesn't have to get out of the car for anything Colorado might have to offer. :)

Don't be a tease, Andrew. This is not the "Name That Route" thread.
g34.gif

You saved a buttload on yer car insurance, or what? :laf:

O_W:

Pink's climbed El Cap. He doesn't have to get out of the car for anything Colorado might have to offer. :)

you barley have to get out of your car to climb el cap. why the fuck you think i never bothered with half dome. that's almost above the treelinesmiley_pijp.gif

Global warming I suspect Paul, that was a Feather Friends down coat I got in June last month, it was a Christmas gift from my bro. It was in the 90's when I got it! It took them that long to make it, I suspect it was cause of the container they got ripped off, but I wanted one of their coats so I could support them in this time of need.