Never mind the weather, fuck the meteorologists...

mkporwit

Never mind the weather... seems like we're going to have a gorgeous Saturday and a nice Monday. Meanwhile, based on the prognostications of our finest, I promised my wife I would stay at home this weekend and do chores around the house, seeing as the weather was going to be crap anyway...

These fucktards can't predict what they had for breakfast yesterday, let alone the weather a day or two in advance...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am way more hard core. Wait until I post pictures of the raised bed garden I built.

Great... I'll post pics of my new flower beds in the back yard and we can have ourselves a garden-off (is there even such a word?)...

Well, my shoulder is a jacked up from damn yard work a couple weeks ago... Digging out the dirtconcrete to put in 4 more fruit trees for the lovely wife. Plenty o raised beds in too lately so I'm a shoe-in for this garden-off for sure. Maybe there can be some huge prize money for the winner of the garden-off cause I could sure use a new rotator cuff about now so's I can get back to pretending to climb sumpin. :cry:

I went up to mailbox today... i couldn't believe the weather and laughed at my stupid pessimism (through tears - I could've been somewhere better).

That's nothing... betcha there isn't a TR from Rattlesnake Ledge on this site yet. I summited there with the dogs late this afternoon, you pansy ;)

I went up to mailbox today... i couldn't believe the weather and laughed at my stupid pessimism (through tears - I could've been somewhere better).

That's nothing... betcha there isn't a TR from Rattlesnake Ledge on this site yet. I summited there with the dogs late this afternoon, you pansy ;)

Late this afternoon??? I hope you brought your headlamp and emergency bivy...just in case. ;)

Late this afternoon??? I hope you brought your headlamp and emergency bivy...just in case. ;)

And my rack and double 60m 8mm ropes in case I needed to bail... and a bolt kit.

at least when i'm noncommittal about the weather and stay home, I can always hope on a bike that moment and catch some sweet views within 15 minutes.. Lake WA Blvd, Magnolia Loop, etc.

Clearly you're either not married, or have been married longer than I am and have learned these things, sensei

OMG no way! Mailbox? A TR from Mailbox?! You are SO hardcore!

Yeah, even more hardcore than a random anklebiter with 11 posts spraying anonymously.

FOAD, you little bitch. :wave:

You're such a nobody doing nothing, you make a post about going on a training hike. You're too stupid to have an opinion.

OMG no way! Mailbox? A TR from Mailbox?! You are SO hardcore!

Yeah, even more hardcore than a random anklebiter with 11 posts spraying anonymously.

FOAD, you little bitch. :wave:

You're such a nobody doing nothing, you make a post about going on a training hike. You're too stupid to have an opinion.

I canceled a climb due to the forecast, and I joined in a good-natured thread about how the meteorologists fucked up, and commented that at least I did something. Training hike? No, I don't need to train, fuckhead, I'm in shape. It was a last minute outing doing something.

You on the other hand are sniping someone you don't know for no good reason. And your cumulative contribution to this site? 11 posts in spray and one lame post in another thread "check your trunk". Wow.

Fuck off.

So, a buffoon AND a windbag. Your boyfriend puts up with a lot..

Good job putting me in my place with that long self-conscious explanation of your actions. Fascinating! So THAT’S why you went up Mailbox, do tell! Really shows how unimportant you think I am. No wonder everyone here treats you like an ass.

5 TRs in 2 years, and they’re SOOOO heinous!---no wonder you want to do one on your hike up Mailbox. Next you could do a TR on walking to the grocery store. You post more about bicycle riding than climbing. Strange to think you have any pride left. Stick to the kid’s section, candyass.